Chapter 10

A H A D

A H A D

I was talking with some of my office colleagues when my eyes travelled towards Ayesha who was standing there talking with Hamza .she was looking so stunning that ....Ahad take your eyes off her . But why I can't do that .
Ahad
Ahad
Ahad
" Ahad beta " I blink my eyes and realized that I was on earth . I look towards Ammi as she was looking at me with mischief .
" I'm sorry Ammi I didn't hear you .what were you saying "
She smiled and put a hand on my cheek .
" how can you listen to anyone when you are only looking at Your wife "
She was really happy . I gulp and look back at Ayesha who was not there anymore .
" no Ammi I was not-" she cut me off by saying .
" I am so happy that you both are getting closer . I always wanted you to be happy "

I press my lips together not knowing what I am even feeling . After all the years of study I am still uneducated about my own feelings .
" Sure Ammi .umm I think Guests are looking for you " I said as she nodded and left before saying .
" go find your wife .guests want to meet the couples and the cake cutting ceremony is going to start "

I entered the room and there she was sitting on the couch and her back was facing me . Her hairs look silky . Wait Ahad from when did you start to think about someone's hairs .

" What are you doing here Mrs Malik " I asked trying to keep my Voice soft but looks like my voice comes out more colder that she flinched . She turn around and her eyes joined with Mine . Her dress was just a minor thing but she herself was looking so-

" oh my god , Ahad I think you have some special thing with scarying me like this " she took a breathe as I walk near her . Her eyes follow me as I look down at her . " you did not answer me Mrs Malik . And not I don't like scarying my wife " I gulp and spoke
" I was tried so I came here " she said before getting on her feet but she didn't realized how close we get when she stand . Even her head was touching my chest .
She looks up and I look down at her . there was so less gap between us that I wonder if the air can pass . Her beautiful eyes looking in mine was so dangerous.

No it was Dangerously beautiful .

" I-I-- " I cut her off by holding her hand in mine .
" don't speak mi amor. " I said as she stops
Ahad move and leave her. She will get sacred of you . Come on ahad . She is a kid .

I pushed back all the thoughts and slowly reach her cheek holding it softly . She melts under my touch but she kept her eyes steady . Her soft skin was a danger for me .gosh her whole self is a danger for me .
I trace her cheek . Her flower sweet scent consuming me and- no I should stop .
I gulp and move my hand away before I do something I regret.... " I think we should go out guest are waiting for us mi amor. " She blink her eyes as I backed away leaving some space between us . I can see sadness or maybe something else in her eyes for a small moment but she smiled and hide everything like it never existed .
" Oh I was also thinking to go out " she said and walk past me . But before she could exit the room I hold her hand ,she looks down at our hands and then up .
" what people will think if you go out without your husband "
She sigh and said
" People will think what they can think .it's not like we are so in love . " she said her voice tight just like her expressions . I frown
" what do you mean by this ? " she looks away not looking in my eyes .
" nothing let's go now . "