Chapter 20

She blushed at my words, we were a little too close

She blushed at my words, we were a little too close. But all I did was stare at her beautiful face. Not just face but she herself is so beautiful. She blinked her eyes as I backed away. She looked away from my body, throwing my shirt towards me.

“ Go get dressed, “ She said and rushed to the bathroom . I smiled looking at the closed door. Wait, why am I behaving like a damn teenager. Get in yourself Ahad . I nodded to myself looking in the mirror. I run a hand through my hair . Yes I am handsome.

I was sitting on the bed scrolling through Instagram when I saw her pictures. A beautiful big smile on her face , she was wearing a white dress. I tapped on her profile and just like her personality her Bio was also sunshine type. She had many pictures of her. My one picture got my attention, it was a picture in which a hand was resting on the top of her hand. I zoomed in on the picture and realized it's my hand. It was a picture taken when we were on our way towards the restaurant. I just realized how small her hand is , while mine is really big. I smiled when my mind filled with her fragrance. I looked up and here she was standing. Wearing the pink Kameez with white Shalwar.

She raised her eyebrows towards me as I just realized , I was looking at her for a long time.

She paired her dress with silver earrings and bangles.

“ Stop staring at me Ahad, you might fall for me “ She said in a playful voice, while fixing her dupatta. I stood up from the bed and walked behind her. Looking at ourselves in the mirror.

“ What if I fell for you already, and I fell so deep “ I said as her movements stopped , I slowly turned her towards me. Looking at her with the love I have. Maybe I have so much more love for her, I can't count because everytime I look at her, my love grows for her. I fixed her hair.

“ Don't be this romantic Mr Ahad “ she said as a whisper, I smiled, I know she feels something when I smile.

“ You should be happy that I am all romantic for you “ she again blushed and it took everything in me not to push her against the fall and kiss her. But I just kissed her forehead.

“ I have planned a vacation for both of us, “ I said as she frowned. I nodded my head and added.

“ Let's fresh up a little, so we can work better, and... We didn't get to enjoy the wedding nor get time to go on a honeymoon so, I think this is the best moment “ She smiled a little.

“ Thank you for planning this all Ahad, but I have final exams coming up, I need to prepare, as much as I love a vacation , I love my studies too “ Her voice had a little bit of sadness, of course who wanted to postpone a trip.

I pulled her closer to me. I can hear her heartbeat fastened.

“ You can study there too, when you change a location you can study well, you mind will be free from all the stress and.... “

I leaned in her ears , whispering.

“ I am a good strict teacher too, I have many methods to help you “ I smiled and backed away . Her face was now a whole damn tomato.