Chapter 21

“ P-please leave

“ P-please leave.... Leave me “ I said with tears in my eyes. My lips were bleeding badly and my body wounded by many parts. I was just beaten up by hockey , my body was paining but the pain got numb after some time. As if my body got used to it.

Those all were standing around me like some demons laughing at my state. A boy came near me with knife. And pulled me by my hairs. Putting the knife under my chin. Pressing it enough to cut through my skin and make me bleed.

“ Ops Little prince, you see this all you got yourself in this mess yourself. You came to hell on your feet. It's your fault “ He smirked and brought the knife to my naked chest and

wrote his name with the knife. The pain was as bad as these people were. I screamed loudly. But they put as hand on my mouth, my eyes again teared up.

“ Laugh little prince , laugh .... If you didn't laugh I will throw this earring of yours away.

No I will burn it. So you better laugh “

He showed me the earring, earring of my flower. The only thing that is keeping me alive. He pressed the knife deeper. So instead of screaming again, I laughed. I laughed loudly . While my eyes were stick to the earring. I felt like my flower is standing there looking at me with tears in her eyes. I can't see tears in her eyes. It hurts, it hurts more than the knife digging in my body. I shook my head while laughing.

“ No flower, I am good, look I am laughing I am happy “ I said as they all start to laugh. Then after they were done like always, they throw me there in the basketball room and left from there laughing. Blood was dripping down my body. And I was laying there with open eyes.

“ I need... Need to... End this all “ I whisper to myself. Slowly getting up with my weak body.

I look down at the earring that was too coloured in my blood. I gulp and picked it up

Looking at it.

“ Today you also won't stop me. “ I said and put it inside my pocket. It was night, and there were not many people at the bridge .

I stand on the edge. Looking down at the blood cruel water. That was calling me a coward but I don't care. It's better than the hell I go through everyday and I can't even tell anyone .

Just one step Ahad. Everything will be quite. No one will hurt you and you will be alright.

Just a little step . Mom and Dad will be sad but they will forget you soon. Ishaan is still small he will forget you too. So this is right—

“ Why are you doing this bunny “ I look at my side and my flower was standing there looking down at the water. Then she looked up towards me . She was going to cry for me.

No flower I don't want you to cry for a weak person like me.

“ I am tried flower “ I said looking at her, she then took a step towards me sighing. Her eyes were on me and on the water .