Chapter 22

For Next Part 10+ Coments but please no Spam Comments. Follow and vote too please this will be really sweet of you.

Follow me on Instagram : ever_last dreamer

Now let's get into the chapter

“ I'm hungry and moreover I can't walk anymore

“ I'm hungry and moreover I can't walk anymore. '' I said sitting on the nearby pathway. Taking a breath. Heels are so damn bad. I seriously should not have worn them. Ahad was looking down towards me with a small smile. I raised my eyebrow.

“ What ? You are finding this so funny, just try wearing heels for once and you will regret it “

I said as he kneeled in front of me with the same smile. Damn he is looking so beautiful. Like a king just came out of some book. He shook his head and took my feet in his lap. My eyes widened.

“ What are you doing? Leave my— “ He made me silent by applying some kind of cream on my foot. Making the pain go away. His hands brush against my foot as he massages it slowly.

“ I knew you would feel pain, that's why I kept a cream for my dear wife. And who told you to wear heels “ He closed the cap of cream and put it back inside the pocket before looking at me with raised eyebrows. I look away because I seriously can't look into his eyes without blushing.

“ You are so tall, I had to do something to at least touch your height but you were still so tall. “ I looked towards him with the corner of my eyes as I saw him smiling a little.

“ you know what the guys in books do that pick up the girl in their— “ Before I could complete he picked me up in his arms. As I wrapped my arms around him. I gulp as I look at him. He was so beautiful from close up.

He looked at me with a small smirk. And start to walk.

“ You are my wife, if you feel tired I will put the world down on my shoulders and pick you up... I can treat you better than the guys in your books. “ He said as I tried to hide the smile by looking away.

Looking Ahad from close is like looking at the most beautiful sight. His body is so warm in his cold weather and I felt like someone wrapped a blanket over and handed me a cup of tea. His lips are so beautiful. My mind suddenly captured the image of him smashing his lips on mine. I close my eyes. What's wrong with me? Ayesha be good.

“ Why did you close your eyes, keep looking at me please. I love seeing you falling for me”

He said, looking at the way in front of us. I rolled my eyes.

“ You mean I fall for you but you don't “ I said as he leaned his head and kissed my forehead.

“ Mi Amor, I fell for you with the whole me. I feel love for you in the parts of my heart I never knew they exist. I fell for you hard and deeply. But I need you to rise not fall. “ I smiled looking at him.