The Final Ending

After two years

After two years

“ And eat this too “ I quickly walked over to Mi Amor who was munching the burger. I picked up the tissue from the side table and wiped her mouth. Her baby bump looks really healthy and a little big but the doctor said it's really common and healthy.

“ This chocolate looks really good “ She said, looking at the chocolate in my hand with her big eyes. I look at the chocolate and then towards her. She just ate, burger. Biryani and now she is asking for chocolate , I guess my baby is really hungry. I smiled to myself and unwrapped the chocolate bringing it towards her.

“ Here you go my queen “

“ This is the best thing ever, “ She said with a big smile. I really wanted to laugh because she said this line about almost everything. “ Yes yes this is the best thing “ i picked up the plates and other things cleaning the room. She looked at herself in the mirror and for the 100th day she was tearing up looking at herself. I put the pillow in its place and went towards her. Back hugging her and kissing the back of her neck.

“ Why are you tearing up Mi Amor? “ I Asked even though I knew the answer. Now she will tell me how excited she is to see the baby but she is scared too.

“ I am really excited to see the baby but I am really scared “ I pressed my lips together and nodded in agreement. I turned her around and she had a cute pout on her face.

“ What type of dressing do you want for our daughter or son? “ I asked , changing the topic. She frowned and said.

“ For my daughter I would love something Eastern red or pink and for Son I would love yellow or blue. “ I nodded and decided to give my opinion not knowing this is highly prohibited during this phase.

“ I was thinking that we will make our daughter a tomboy and our son a gentleman”

She made a Disgusted face shaking her head.

“ This is really a bad idea “ She said as I paused for a moment. “ But I think it's amazing “ I said really Casually and this was my mistake number 2 .

“ You are really bad Ahad! You never listen to me “ she said, pushing me and walking towards the door. I internally regretted it and held her hand.

“ Ayesha Jaan- Listen where are you going? “

She turn around a little “ I am going home “

Just when she was about to shut the door on my face I held her hand and pulled her towards me . Wrapping my arms around her.

“ You said I am your home. Then how can you leave your home? Home also feels lonely without You “

I can see the smile on her face from the mirror. Slowly I turned her around. Her beautiful eyes meet mine . I don't know how but every time I look in her eyes. It's a new damn feeling. But then again this is Ayesha. Her everything is out of this world. And everything is dear to me.