Chapter 29

“ I guess the list is completed, “ Maa said while looking at the paper on which she has written all the names of close family members or some guests who live far away

“ I guess the list is completed, “ Maa said while looking at the paper on which she has written all the names of close family members or some guests who live far away . I put my chin on my palm, staring at the list. We decided to arrange a grand wedding where we will call most of the relatives. When I decided this I thought they must have at least 50 relatives but now when I look at the list I gulp they are more than what I could have imagined.

Suddenly I felt weight on the bed and then warmness beside me. Looking at my side my eyes landed on Ahad who was looking so handsome. He was wearing just a normal hour shirt with his pants but he was looking breathtaking. I don't know why nowadays he is looking so good. I mean he always looks so good .

“ Umm I want to add two more persons “ Ahad said, taking the pen from Maa and then starting to write on the list.

Rohan & Haya

I frown at the name Rohan. I mean in Pakistan not many people have the name Rohan, you can say it's nearly impossible to find one. I look up at him who looks back towards me with a smile.

“ Rohan is my friend and business partner. We both were good friends when we used to study abroad. And I contacted him telling him about the wedding he said he will surely come with... His assistant Haya who works for him in Dubai “

He explained everything in a very calm voice as I had more focus on his voice than the words. He had the most beautiful voice. The melodic voice.

“ Rohan is Indian? “ Maa asked as my attention went to her and her words. Ahad nodded.

“ Yes he is but he will come to Pakistan for two days. He will take the route from Dubai. “

Maa nodded as I also nodded.

It doesn't matter what war the two countries have, some relationships are just born without boundaries. People just get along despite the differences. And we don't have a hold over it.

After arranging some other things and choosing some dresses , I finally got some time to get fresh and take a warm shower. I will be quick because there is a lot of work left and Maa needs my help. I made a bun out of my hair . I was just about to turn around to get my dress when I bumped into a hard chest. And I lost my balance but before I could fall on the floor strong arms wrapped around me saving me from falling. Without opening my eyes I smiled.

I know this smell that is so addictive. I know this warmth that wraps around me every time I am near and I know exactly who this person is.

Ahad Malik. The man who has consumed my whole life and I can't even complain because for some reasons I love this all.

I opened my eyes as they met the most beautiful eyes ever. He had a beautiful smile on his face too. And I just realized that I was not falling anymore rather I was pressed against his chest. I could hear his heartbeat.