Chapter 27

AYESHA

It's been almost two weeks since my final exams

It's been almost two weeks since my final exams. I know I did well but still I don't know whether I am fully satisfied or not . I stretched my arms over my head as the morning ray hit my face making it feel so good. Beside me was My Husband sleeping peacefully , his one hand was under his head and his other arm was resting over my stomach. As soon as the ray of light collided with his face , he frowned in his sleep as if he was getting disturbed by this. I move in front of him blocking the disturbance. He relaxed as a smile appeared on my face .

I can never get over it. As if I am looking at him for the first time and falling all over again . He is the type of person who always stands with me no matter what. Allah I love you the most. But look here I am in love with your servant too. Please never give him pain. You can give me pain but not the pain of losing him. I pray for him, his safety, his happiness and his life. Please make this a priority. Thank you. I smiled and then my eyes landed on Ahad Again. My heart skipped a beat when I saw him looking back towards me with a beautiful smile. His eyes were shining and he asked . “ Are you done looking Mrs Malik “ My cheeks suddenly start to get pink as I Look away quickly getting off the bed. Clearing my throat .

“ I.. I was not looking at you. I .. I am going to take a shower “ I was about to run towards the shower when I felt two strong arms wrapping around me and his chin rested on my shoulder. Warmness spread throughout my whole body . His eyes we're still closed as if he is relaxing completely.

“ You can look at me all you want, Mi Amor. And I would love to be the only one you look at like this. With so much love. “ His voice was sleeping and deep. That gave me shivers down my spine. I gulped under his control.

“ Yes... But I need to go get a— “ He turned me around and then I noticed we were really close. He smiled and then I saw his hand moving towards his mouth. He held a rose in his hand and then the rose was between his teeths. His shining eyes were telling so many words. The rose was looking fresh.

“ Happy 21st birthday Ayesha Ahad Malik “ My eyes grew and a smile appeared on my lips. Oh my I thought no one remember my birthday. My smile was really big. He brought his face near me while his arms wrapped tightly around me. With a huge smile I took the rise in my lips while my lower lip brushes over his. A shiver ran down my spine.

“ I am so happy that you're born as The flower and as My young Bride and becoming my Mi Amor. I guess this is the reward I get on earth. You are the reward I get. And I am not telling you this all because today is your birthday but I will tell you this everyday until you love yourself as much as I do and still I will love you more “ His words surrounded me and my heart warmed. I don't know how long it's been. I never felt cold in my heart.

And then suddenly my eyes start to get teary. One tear, two tears , three and then they start to flow in speed. His eyes widened as he held my cheeks. “ Oh no oh no what happened to you Mi Amor. I.. I am really sorry, I don't want to make you cry. What did I do wrong ? Are you... Allergic to Rose— '' I shook my head and hugged him tightly. Sobbing and crying like a kid. Soon I felt tears on my back. I frowned and backed away.