Unrequited Love

Sebastian POV - 

"What are these voices you keep hearing?" I asked Ominis is as we walked to potions class.

"It's hard to say. I can't tell if it's fully in my head, or if it's something trying to talk to me." 

"Why don't you want to get Zorro involved? She could help with this stuff." 

"How many time do I have to tell you I'm not involving her." He said starting to get mad. 

"Ok. Fine, but you need to stop avoiding her. I can't stand her being upset. I said as we walked in. He went to go sit at a different table. 

After potions I tried to talk to Zorro but she ran out and I lost her in the crowd. She missed her Charms class. She did make it to her other classes, but whenever I would try and get near her, she would walk away. I was hoping to get her at dinner, but when I got to the great hall she just finished. When she saw me she got up and left. Ominis walked in after me. We sat down together and started talking.

"Do you know why Zorro is avoiding me today? I'm trying to talk with her." 

"It's always Zorro with you. Have you thought that I may want to talk about something ells." 

"What's gotten you all worked up? She's our friend." Just then Ominis got up and left. I just stayed and finished my food. 

After dinner I went looking for her again. I wanted to talk to her about what happened in potions class. I looked all over the castle for her and she was nowhere. I was about to go outside when Head Master Black stopped me. He told me that no one was to leave the castle tonight. I gave a sigh. I went to the undercroft. Ominis was there practicing spells. 

"Ominis, have you seen Zorro?" 

"I am blinded Sebastian. I have not seen Zorro." He said turning my way. 

"You know what I mean." I said sitting down leaning agents a pillar. "I was looking for her. I thought she would be outside when Headmaster Black stopped me. He said no one was to go outside tonight. I wonder why? I want to talk to her about what happened in potions today. You were one of the three, right?" He just gave me a shrug. 

"I should get going." Ominis said, walking to the door.

"Ominis please." I said getting up and stopping him. "What is your family up to? Why are you not talking to her? I can't stand Zorro being hurt. I've seen the way she looks when you pass her not saying anything. I thought you two where friends." 

"They don't want me around her." He turned to face me. "They blame her for me getting hurt that one time in potions last year. They also found out that she was with the Weasley's. You know how they feel about that family. On top of all that they also looked into her background. They found nothing about her. It was like she just alerted out of thin air. She might not even be a pure blood."

"Why talk about blood status now? You don't care about that. Plus, she wouldn't be in Slytherin if she wasn't... wait, you said they don't like you with her. What did you smell in potions? Do you fancy her?"

"Why don't you tell me what you smelled?" He said getting mad. "You were one of three."

"What if I was." I said now yelling at him. "She and I went through a lot last year, because of that now could I not love her. At least I'm not afraid to tell her how I feel. Unlike you who just doesn't even acknowledge she exists."

"You're so full of it. Just because you went throw stuff doesn't mean she'll like you. If my memory is correct, you avoided us and in doing that she got upsets." Just as he said that the door opened, Zorro walked in.