I Love Her

Zorro POV -

Every night I could not find myself sleeping much. There has been night that I've just stayed in the common room sitting near the fireplace. Sebastian would always stay with me, but when he started getting sleepy, I would tell him to go to bed. One bright morning Sebastian and I where walking to the Quidditch Field.

"I don't see why I have to come. You're the one who's trying out." I said Looking at Sebastian. "I don't even know the game."

"That's why your coming. Imelda Is our caption she expands the game at the beginning." He wrapped his arm around me. "Plus, you said you would come to my tryouts. I am the best Better our team has ever had."

"Oh Really?" I said pushing him away. "That's verry bold of you to say that." I smiled.

When we got to the felled Imelda just glared at me. I heard her explain the game before I went up to the stands and watched. There were a lot of girls in the stand watching the try outs. I sat in a spot that didn't have anyone around. It was nice seeing the tryouts happen. Sebastian was really fast and good at hitting the Bludgers. When the practice was done Imelda called out the names that would be in the team, Sebastian made the team and all the girls cheered. I went down to congratulate him when I saw a bunch of girls run up to him. He looked really happy being surrounded by all those girls. I turned around and left.

What was this feeling I was having. Seeing Sebastian around all those girls made me feel sad. I should be used to it. Sebastian is tall, strong, has good hair, and those freckles. Of course all the girls would like him. The more I thought about him the more heart started beating fast. I didn't notice the tears that were feeling my eyes.

"Zorro." I heard Sebastian call out to me. "Zorro wait." He grabbed my wrist and turned me around. "What's wrong?" He wiped the tears out of my eyes and brought me into his arms. "Come on there are some Butterbeer somewhere that needs us to drink." I lifted after he said that, and we went to Hogsmeade.  

The next day was bright and sunny, Sebastian & I were with Garreth. We were talking about potions walking to the Great Hall.

"I finally found the recipe for the truth potion." Garreth said, showing us a piece of paper.

"Something looks off about it." I said, taking the paper from him. "The ingredients don't seem right. They're not the same ones Natty and I had."

"You're just jealous I have this now. We can't all just fly buy that easily. You and Natty keep having beginner's luck." Garreth said, taking the paper out of my hand.

"Natty and I still have not made that potion right."

"At least Just don't make black gunk again, I'm still taking that stuff out of my hair." Sebastian said fiddling with his hair.

"Just cut it out. I can do it for you." Garreth said, taking his wand out.

"No!!!" He shoved Garreth's hand away. "I want to keep my hair." I let out a giggle. We were almost at the Great Hall when I ran into Ominis.

"O-Ominis. Sorry...I-" He stared walking Away. Sebastian gave a sigh. Before I knew it he punched Ominis in the face. "Sebastian!" I yelled as Garreth grabbed me by the shoulders and pulled me out of the way.

"Bloody Hell Sebastian!" Ominis said getting up. "You punched a blind guy." He said casting a spell sending Sebastian back.

"Don't give me that shit." Sebastian said getting up.

They were casting spells back and forth. I didn't want to see my two friends like this. I tried stopping it, but neither of them would listen.

A fireball can out of nowhere and knocked the two of them down. Professor Sharp walked out of the Great Hall. "If you two don't want detention I would leaving this unnecessary fight for Professor Hecat's class."