Secrets

***** This chapter has NSFW in it *****

The next day Sebastian hade a Quidditch game agents Gryffindor. When I woke up that morning everyone was excited. The great hall was decorated with Gryffindor and Slytherin colors. As I sat down to eat, I saw that Ominis was nowhere to be seen. I was hoping to talk to him about what happened last night. Sebastian walked in with a trail of girls behind him. He looked a little irritated that they would not leave him alone. 

"Ok girls. Let me eat in peace. I won't be able to play well if I don't eat." he said walking up to me. The girls all looked sad and walked away. "Merlin I thought they would never leave me."

"I can see why. You're a Quidditch beater, and you have the looks to make any girl fall for you." My face went red as I realized what I just said.

"Really Zorro." He said smirking at me. "So what your saying is that I'm-" I threw a pice of toast at his face. He laughed then took a bight of the toast. "You'll be coming to the game right?"

"I don't know. I want to see you play, but there will be a lot of people." I looked down and started poking at my eggs.  "You know don't like being in big crowds. I have seen all your practice games... and Ominis..." He riches across the table and took my hand.

"Don't worry about Ominis. He never goes to the games. I have an idea about all the people. I need you at the game." I looked up at him. "I want you to be there." I said ok. 

We finished our food then Sebastian went back to the dorm and grabbed his broom. We then went to the Quidditch field together. He took me to a place that was covered in Slytherin stuff. There was a bench that I sat down on. Sebastian handed me his broom and grabbed his uniform to change into. He went behind a scream to change.

"You can watch the game from down here." He said walking out. "I know this place will not have any one ells." My face went bright red, as I noticed that he hadn't put on his shirt yet. The freckles that scattered his face were all over his body. "The view might not be great, but it will be fine for you." He then turned to me. "Are you ok Zorro? Your face is all red." I turned my head away from him.

"Y-Your..." I couldn't find the words to say. 

"Oh, Sorry. I forgot to grab my under shirt." I heard some rustling. "Ok Zorro, you can turn around." I turned to face him again. He had his shirt on. "Sorry I'm used to walking around the dorm topless and here as well. I didn't mean to fluster you." I still didn't know what to say. Just then Imelda came in.

"Sallow what is she doing in here?" she said glaring at me.

"I wanted her to watch the game. She doesn't like being around a big group, so shell be watching the game from here."

"This is a place only for the players. She must go now."

"No she doesn't. There is nothing in the rulebook that says that. She stays." Imelda glared at me and walked away.

"I'm sorry." I said gripping his broom. "I'm getting you in trouble that you don't have to go through." Sebastian came over to me and put his hand on my shoulder. 

"Don't worry, there is nothing she can do to you. I talked to Professor Sharp and Kogawa about this already. There fine with it. I'm glad that you're here."

Professor Kogawa went on the field as everyone mounted their broom and took off in the air. As the game started the sky started getting cloudy. I could smell in the air that it was going to rain. I sat on the ground watching the game. I hade no idea that they would be flying around really fast. Sebastian told me all bout the game and the rules of it, but I still didn't understand what was really happening. I only understood when a team would make a goal. After two and a half hours it started to Rain. Kogawa blew her whistle for everyone to land and get their rain gear on. Sebastian walked over to me after getting his jacket and rain glasses.