Stay with me

"Anne!" Sebastian said letting go of my hand and running up to her. "What are you doing here? You should be at St. mango."

"Sebastian I was told today that I don't have long to live." A sad look came on his face as I walked closer. "Zorro! It's good to see you again."

"There must be more we can do."

"Sebastian please stop. There's nothing more you can do. I want to spend time with the people that will make me happy."

We walked inside and Sebastian sent an owl to Ominis. Telling him what is happening. I put the kettle on to make some tea.

"It's so clean in here and I see you replaced Uncle Solomon's bed. Zorro did you help my brother with this."

"Yes, we cleaned it for the summer. I'll be living here this summer."

"I thought you would be with Ominis this summer." As she said that the door opened and Ominis walked in. "Ominis! It's good to see you. Will you be staying here this summer as well?" Ominis said yes. "I'm happy we're all here like old times." As she said that I knew she wasn't including me.

Ominis walked over to her and hugged her. I just turned around and walked out. I know he can't see, but for some reason he chose not to see me. As I walked out, they all started talking. I walked down to the beach again and sat on the rock.

"Zorro." I heard Sebastian coming up from behind me.

"I shouldn't be here." I said, just looking at the water.

"Don't say that Zorro." He came and wrapped his arm around me. "Zorro, I want you with me this summer."

"I don't think Ominis would like this. You heard how he was this morning and just now..."

"I don't care what Ominis thinks. I'm not afraid of what he will do. He's just going to have to get used to the fact that I love you." He got up and reached out his hand. "Come on let's go back to the house. I got you something."

I took his hand. He pulled me in for a kiss before we left the beach. Before we went back to the house, we picked up more food. With two more now living with us we needed more food in the house. When we got back to the house Ominis and Anne were talking at the kitchen table. I put the food away and didn't really talk to anyone that day. Sebastian got me a dresser for my things.

That night I started cooking dinner for everyone. Anne came over to me and started watching. I didn't really know how to talk to Anne.

"I didn't know you can cook." Anne said watching me cut up the potatoes. "You know you can use magic for that."

"She knows." Sebastian said taking the potatoes I cut and put them in the bowling water. "She likes doing a lot of things the muggle way."

"Well at least I won't starve." I said, watching the knife. "What if one day you find yourself in a strange place without a wand. I know I how to survive."

"Well, if we find our self in a foreign place I will be with you." Sebastian said wrapping his arm around me and pulled me to him. My face started getting red. "Wherever you go I go. That way I won't starve." Anne started laughing.

Shortly after we had dinner. Sebastian and Anne liked the food I cooked. It was hard to tell if Ominis liked it. Once everyone was done, I started clearing the table. When I was washing the plates, I saw something move outside. I didn't think too much of it.

"So where are we all going to sleep?" Anne said.

"You'll have your bed. Zorro can sleep in the new bed. Ominis's and I can sleep on the floor." Sebastian said.