I Love you

Zorro's POV -

When I came to the sun was shining. I sat up and noted that bandages were wrapped around me. I was looking around and saw Anne in a chair reading.

"A-Anne." I was able to say. She turned around.

"Sebastian! She's awake." Anne called out.

Sebastian came running in to the house. He dropped what was in his hands and threw his arms around me. I shrieked in pain.

"W-What happened?" I forced out.

"You've been crashed by a werewolf." Sebastian said polling away. "Ominis brought you back. You lost a lot of blood and was out for three days. He's been the one that's been changing your bandage."

"Sebastian I'm-" He put his hand on mine.

"I know. It's ok. I told you that If you ever wanted to end it, all you hade to do was say so." A smile was on his face.

Just then Ominis walked in. His wand could feel that I was up. Tears filed his eyes he dropped his wand and ran to me. His arms went around me, and the force of his body threw me back down. Tears were now flowing out of his eyes.

"O-Ominis you're hurting me." He got off me and helped me back up. My hands went to his face and wiped away his tears.

"I'm sorry. For everything." He said, laying his head on my shoulder. "I thought I was going to louse you again." I lifted his head and kissed him. His hand went behind my head and deepened the kiss. We Brock away when Sebastian cleared his throat.

"Can some one hand me my wand." Ominis said turning around.

"Just use Accio." Sebastian said walking away.

"Verry funny Sebastian. I can't just wave my hand and say Accio Wand." Just then his wand flew off the floor and in to his hands.

We all just started at him.

"Ominis did you just see that." Sebastian said

"No Sebastian I did not just see that. Did you forget that I am blind."

"Ominis you can do hand magic!" I said shacking his arm. "That's really awesome!"

Ominis POV -

A few days past since Zorro been moving around. I've been blaming my self for her getting hurt. She now has three scars on her back. Every time she goes out at night I worry about her. Sebastian just says I'm being paranoid. One day Sebastian and I were out getting food.

"Sebastian can I ask you for a favor." I said paying for the food.

"What is it?" Sebastian said grabbing the bags of food.

"I want to do something nice for Zorro, but I don't know what to do."

"That's something to ask Anne. I don't really know what girls like."

"That's just it. Zorro is not like most girls."

"I know she's been taking my favorite shirts and wearing them."

"Don't remind me of that. She's starting to smell like you."

We came back to the the house Anne was there but Zorro was gone. She went to her shop at Hogsmeade. I didn't like that she didn't tell me, but at the same time I was still not her boyfriend. Anne suggested a picknick. It was something that girls liked without being to girly. Sebastian helped me pick out a spit and decorate it. When Zorro came back, I told her I wanted to show her something. She said OK, but first she wanted to wash up.