Hurtful Reality

Zorro POV -

Every night Ominis and I would go to the undercroft, and he would teach me Parseltongue. I knew he hailed doing it because it reminded him too much of his family. There was something about Parseltongue that I found verry intriguing. Especially when he would speak it. If it wasn't for his family, I think he would like it. One night Ominis came in with a small bag. He opened it and a small snake came out. It was a green Adder snake.

"Don't be scared of him." He said as it slithered down his arm to his hand. "I told him that we won't hurt him. Also, for him not to hurt you." He riches out his hand to me. I reached mine out and the snake moved from him to me. "Try talking to him."

I looked at the snake and said something that Ominis thought me. The snake hides back it was a little hard to tell but I think the snake told me his name. I repeated what I said to make sure. The snake hides again.

"I think he's telling me his name. Right?" I sad still looking at the snake.

"What is his name?" The snake started hissing more after Ominis said that.

"This is your snake!" I said turning my head to Ominis. You named him Grass? That's an interesting name." Ominis smiled and put his had on mine. My heart skipped a beat.

"I found him in the grass my third year here. I was skipping magical beast class. He was hurt, so I took care of him. He's been with me ever since." The snake moved back on to him. "It's not much, but you're becoming a Parselmouth."

"It's because I have a good teacher." I smiled and blushed a little.

His hand went to my cheek and his lips meet mine. I didn't know he was sitting that close to me. His other hand raped around my body pulling me closer to him. We broke for air. His kisses have been getting deeper. He was moving in again when I stopped him.

"What's wrong?" He said running his fingers through my hair.

"I still need to process my feelings." He gave a sigh.

"I thought things were different afire the night in your room of requirement." I got up and started walking away from him.

"I just need a little more time to think. I have a lot on my mind."

"Take all the time you need darling." After he said that I left. My heart is confused about what I should do.

Before I knew it the winter holidays started. Ominis left to talk with his family. Sebastian stayed at school along with Natty. Garreth also stayed instead of him going back to his family. The four of us would have our meals together. I liked that Sebastian was getting to know Garreth.

One afternoon we were having lunch. Garreth and I were playing wizard chest. He was winning. It's good to know that he was good at something.

"I wander when this blizzard will stop." Natty said laying her head on my shoulder. "Don't move there. He'll win if you do that."

"Don't tell me. I want to do this on my own." I said making that move.

"Check mate." Garreth said taking a bit of his food. "You should have listened to Natty." I stuck my tung out at him.

The great hall doors opened and Ominis walked through. I was happy to see him again, but he looked angry. I wonder what happened to him. Ominis came over and sat with us.

"How did it go Ominis?" Sebastian said, making room for him on the others side. He didn't answer.

"There's where you went Omi." I looked up and saw a girl walking up to us. She had wavy blond hair, nice pale skin with bright blue eyes. She wore a long dress that was the same color as the Beauxbatons school. It showed off all her curves. "Your parent said that you would show me around your school." She tried wrapping her arm around him, but he shoved her off.