Wounded Heart

***** There is some NSFW in this Chapter *****

Zorro POV -

When I left Sebastian, I went to Professor Weasley's office. I gave a sigh and knocked on her door. She said to come in.

"Zorro?! Is everything ok?" I started crying after she said that. "Zorro what's wrong? What happened?" She brought me to a seat. I was curled up crying when I heard the door open. "Garreth pleases go. Now is not a good time." He left the room. Professor Weasley started rubbing my back. "Zorro pleas tell me." A few minutes later the door flew open, and I looked up.

Sebastian was standing in the doorway with Garreth. He ran to me, wrapping his arms around me. I gripped his shirt and barred my head in his chest. He was breathing hard.

"Garreth what's going on here?" Professor Weasley asked.

"It's not my place to tell, but it started with Imelda using Polyjuice Potion. I'll leave you guys."

"Mr. sallow tell me what happened."

Sebastian told the Professor everything that happened. He started from the beginning of the dance and even told her about Ominis breaking up with me. He even told her how Garreth ran to the Slytherin entrance and yelled at one of the first years to get him out. After they both ran all the way here.

"First things first Miss Reyes and her friends won't get away with this. Zorro, you and Mr. Sallow can stay here as long as you want. I need to talk to headmaster Black." Professor Weasley left the room

"Zorro, are you ok? I know it's hard going through this." We sat in silence for a little bit. "You know I'm here if you ever need someone. I want to be there for you."

"T-Thank you Sebastian." I pushed away and looked into his deep brown eyes. Sebastian got up and pulled me up.

"Come on we need to get ready for tomorrow."

We both went back to the Slytherin common room. We stayed up and sat together on the couch. We were reading for a little bit, when Sebastian got up and went to his dorm to get some sleep. I stayed up and sat by the window. Tapping at the glass to get the big squid to tap back.

The next morning, I woke up late and I ran to my class. There was a spot opened by Sebastian.

"Why didn't you make shur I was awake?" I said nudging him.

"You had a heard day yesterday. I was going to check on you when this class was over."

"Everyone take a seat." Professor Hecat said walking out of her office. "Today will be learning the Patronus spell. Hopefully you'll never have to use it, but it's good to know. I want everyone to think of a happy memory. When you have it say Expecto Patronum. Most people can't even do it. If done correctly a blue orb will appear and when mastered an animal will come out the end of your wand. This animal is your inner spirit animal."

"Great. I should have stayed in bed." I said laying my head on the desk.

"Don't worry Zorro. It's a hard spell to learn."

"Yah, it takes a happy memory. That's the last thing on my mind."

"Good job Mr. Gaunt." I looked up and saw Ominis in the front row. "No surprise your Patronus is a snake." When I saw him, my heart started hurting.

"Are you going to be ok? You could leave if you want. I can cover for you."

"No, I want to try."