Pain

*** Warning Violence, blood, Mature Conversation ***

That night I stayed in Sebastian's arms . Early the next morning before the sun rose, we met the others at the front door of the castle.

"Professor Hecat will stay with Miss Del Toro since she has the best history in this field. I will be with Garreth and Natty. Finally Professor Sharp will be with Sebastian. Once Ominis is found we need to send a red spark out with our wand. We are going in to rescue, not to create a war." Professor Weasley said looking at me and handing out the other rings.

When we all got there, we snuck in. A yell of pain echoed the hall, it was Ominis. I took off running totally forgetting the plan. I don't know how but something in me was telling me where to go.

I got to a big room. Something about it made me feel uncomfortable. I heard Professor Sharp say Revelio it looked like there were over 100 people in the room. One dashed up to me and punched my stomach. Blood splattered out of my mouth. Within a second my eyes turned red. I felt the magic in me getting stronger and I started blasting the people coming at me. Everyone was casting spells and I was getting cut all over, my blood was spattering everywhere. I casted Incendio, but instead of red flames bright blue flames came out. With just a flick of my hand some people got slammed against the wall. The ring that Professor Sharp had on really did help me show not to attack him.

By the time Professor Sharp and I were done. There was blood everywhere. I heard Ominis scream of pain again, and I took off running again. There was one room at the end of the hall. The first thing I saw when I got in was Ominis hanging on the wall. There was a lot of blood on him. I was about to start casting again when Professor Sharp stopped me.

"If you keep going on like this Ominis will get hurt by you." He send a couple of red sparks out of his wand. "We need to wait for the others. We are more powerful together than just the two of us."

My eyes turned back to their original color. Then a full rush of pain came across my body it was getting harder to stand. Sebastian was the first one to run in. When I saw him I fell to the floor.

Sebastian's POV -

Zorro just took off running. I was about to go after her when Professor Sharp held his hand out stopping me. He said he would go after her. The five of us went down the other hall. We came to a big room that was crawling with spiders. It took us a while to kill them all. As we were about to go forward, when two red sparks flew into the room. They found Ominis! I went running out of the room leaving the others behind.

The first room I came upon was full of blood everywhere. "What happened?" I walked through the room looking around making shur that Zorro wasn't there. When I left, I started running again. I ran to the room at the end of the hall. When I got there I saw Zorro, she was covered in blood. As soon as she saw me, she fell to the ground. Professor Sharp was protecting her from the spells that were being cast at them.

"I'll protect her now." I said getting closer. He gave me a bottle and told me to give it to her. She has blood coming out of her mouth, and scratches all over her body. The potion only closed some of the wounds, but she lost too much blood. If we don't get her back soon, she wouldn't make it. The others came running in.

"What happened here?" Garreth said running over to us.

"She's used to much magic." Professor Weasley said looking over her body. "Natty you keep an eye on Zorro. Garreth, you and Sebastian go get Ominis. We'll keep these others busy."