Danger Puma is back!

(It was evening in Toontown and the oc's were running as fast as they could)

Generous: Hurry guys, we're gonna miss the news.

News reporter: (On TV) The whole town is talking about Danger Puma...

Thunder: Wait, that must be it!

(They arrive at a TV shop)

News reporter: (On TV) ...And the movie "The adventures of Danger Puma and Mighty Wolf" became a hit! The story of a superhero puma and her wolf sidekick stopping crime and the forces of evil received a cult following and lots of money at the box office.

Little Miss Crazy: Wow, Jackson Clark really did well.

Thunder: Thanks to us at least...

News reporter: (On TV with lilac muppet with brown hair next to her) Maximilian, runs the comic shop where the Danger Puma comic books are sold. How's business Maximilian?

Maximilian: Great, people are flocking here hoping to see her in person and tomorrow the new Danger Puma action figures arrive.

Bong: Oh boy, that's great!

News reporter: Do you have a message for the actress who plays Danger Puma in case she's watching?

Maximilian: Yeah, I hope she'll come to see all her fans tomorrow when her action figure goes on sale. I even built this Danger Puma signal for commercial. (Turns the signal on)

The oc's: Woah....

Evelyn: That is so cool.

(The next day, the oc's were walking around Toontown when they saw team underdogs with a bunch of fans)

Generous: Oh, that's a whole crowd. (Approaches team underdogs) Hey, everyone.

Team Underdogs: Oc's!

Rose: Hi! How's everything?

Harvey: Everything's great. We finally became famous like we always wanted.

Enzo: We made a lot of movies and shows but Danger Puma and Mighty Wolf was the most popular.

(An orange Muppet with blue hair approaches)

Orange muppet: So, you're the oc's right?

Delilah: Who are you?

Rosy: Oc's, I would like you to meet my brother Jimmy.

Jimmy: My sis told me a lot about you. Thanks for helping her and her friends.

Generous: It's our pleasure, hey where are Heather and Parker?

Bride: They're on their way.

(Suddenly, Heather and Parker appeared)

Heather: Yes, it is we! Too good to be true! Too strong to be beaten!

Parker: Hello aspiring fans! I suppose you know who we are?

Fans: Heather and Parker! The toons who played Danger Puma and Mighty Wolf!

(The fans approach them to meet them in persons, taking autographs and pictures)

Thunder: Dang those girls are famous.

Mac: So, am I. I also helped and I played a big role in their movie.

Otto: Uh oh...

Mac: Hey, everyone. You remember me? I had also played in many movies but in their movie, I played a big ro-

Guy: Hey look everybody, it's Boto Robo!

(The fans begin booing him and start throwing tomatoes at him)