Chocolate with madness

(Generous was sitting inside of her mailbox, happily humming. Then Derpy arrives and opens the mailbox, and Generous suddenly pops out)

Generous: Hi, Derpy!

(Derpy drops her mail and screams in terror, flying away)

Generous: (Gets out of the mailbox) Okay, see you tomorrow!

Thunder: (Appears) Hey, the mail's here! What did you get?

Generous: Let's see... (Looks through the mail) Terence, Terence, Terence, Terence, Terence, Terence, hey! A magazine! (Looks at the magazine) That's funny, I don't remember subscribing to Fancy Living Digest.

Generous and Thunder: (Look inside the magazine) Whoa!

Generous: Look at all these glossy depictions of a higher standard of living! This guy's so rich, he has a swimming pool in his swimming pool!

Thunder: This guy's got fancy shoes!

Bittersweet Gale: Give me that! (Takes the magazine) Stealing my mail, eh? You're lucky I don't report you to the authorities.

Generous: Hey, Bittersweet, how do the ponies in that magazine get all that money?

Bittersweet Gale: They're entrepreneurs. They sell things to people.

Generous: What kind of things?

Bittersweet Gale: How should I know? Things people wanna buy. (Walks off) Now keep your hooves off my mail.

Generous: That's it, Thunder! We gotta become entrepreneurs!

Thunder: Is that gonna hurt?

Generous: Quick, Thunder, without thinking, if you could have anything in the world right now, what would it be?

Thunder: Uh... More time for thinking.

Generous: No, something real, an item, something you would pay for.

Thunder: I don't know.... A chocolate bar?

Generous: That's a great idea, Thunder! We'll become traveling chocolate bar salesmen!

Thunder: Say what?

(Soon, Generous and Thunder exit from a shop in Toontown carrying many chocolate bars)

Generous: Fancy living, here we come!

Thunder: Make way for a couple of ontre-prenyouers!

(They walk up to a house)

Generous: Okay, Thunder, this is it! The first step on our road to living fancy! Just follow my lead.

(Generous runs up and knocks on the door, then a bird guy opens the door)

Generous: Good afternoon, sir, could we interest you in some chocolate?

Bird guy: Chocolate? Did you say, Chocolate?!

Thunder: Yes, sir. With or without nuts?

Bird guy: Chocolate?! Chocolate?! CHOCOLATE!!!!!!! CHOCOLATE!

(Generous and Thunder slowly back away, and then run off. The bird guy chases them while madly screaming "Chocolate!". Later, Generous rings the doorbell of another house)

Generous: Okay, the first guy didn't count. This is our real first step! (A con man opens the door) Good morning, sir! Would you like to buy some chocolate?

Con man: Chocolate bars, eh?

Generous: Yes, sir, we are chocolate bar salesmen!

Con man: Ha! A couple of mediocre salesmen if you ask me. That's no way to carry your merchandise! No, no no no, wrong. You guys wanna be good salesmen, right?