Chapter 3

Alana Deville

Alana Deville

Arriving at the club I stepped out of my car looking over to see Doc tonguing down a random.

I rolled my eyes catching a frown from Dime who looked on as well.
I shrugged it off while she followed me into the club.

"Bitch please tell me you didn't give Doc's crazy ass some of the goodies." She said rolling her eyes laughing.

Everybody around here claimed that Doc was crazy, when in reality it was really Tommy's ass.

"Damn Dime what does my WAP have to do with you boo?" I asked her laughing to lighten up my mood.

"No sis I'm just saying, he's been stalking you a lot since you left him. So that shit he's pulling outside is a scare tactic!"

"But you also know that now that you let him hit it again you gotta be careful, because of how possessive he likes to get with you.

"I know but I don't belong to anybody but Alana." I told her causing us both to laugh.

I turned around to go into my dressing room accidentally bumping into Jay's shoulder who was an amateur. He was so damn cute and well mannered.

"Sorry Jay." I told him dusting off his shoulder feeling someone burn a hole in my face burn.

Looking back I noticed Doc standing by the front door smirking.

Unlocking the door to my dressing room Doc made his way inside along with me.

I ignored him and sat down at my vanity getting everything set up to do my hair and make up.

"Wassup baby girl ." He asked standing behind my chair running his hands through my scalp.

"Hey Doc what's going on?" I asked him pushing my back in feeling dirty from his touch.

"You good?" He asked acting like he didn't fuck and kiss all over me raw yesterday, just to come to the club and do the same thing to a random hoe which is why we're separated now.

"Perfect." I stood up and walked over to my duffel bag pulling out a black lace dress for tonight.

Even though this club was male dominant, Madam always looked for female talent so me and Dime dressed the part.

Stepping out of my sweats broadcasting my naked body I noticed Docs eyes popping.

I was loving every minute of him seeing what he fucked over, like how do you marry a bad bitch just to cheat and throw a tantrum when she moves on?

My thoughts were interrupted by Doc holding his piece slowly stroking it.

"Come here."

"No Doc you need to leave because I don't need any heat from these females about you."