Chapter 8

Alana Deville4 months later

Alana Deville
4 months later

It had been 4 months since I allowed Raheem in my vicinity and I was now 7 months pregnant and I missed him like crazy.

"Alana make the macaroni and I'll bake the ham." My big sister Fatima told me setting up in my new kitchen.

I was having my gender reveal and  she just had to be extra.

"I can't eat pork Tima Raheem is Muslim." I told her.

"So did you plan on converting?" She asked.

"No but I'm going to respect his religion because I don't know what my baby may grow up to be." I told her.

"I get it." She told me continuing to prep the ham.

"I brought chicken too so I'll honey base that for you then okay." She told me.

"Great." I told her starting to prepare my dish.

The doorbell rang.

"I'll get it." Fatima's fiancé Zac said walking over to the door opening it for Madam, Tommy, Midnight, Blue, Dime, Fuego, Face and Doc.

"This nigga invited?" Amp asked with his feet kicked up on my sofa looking at me.

"Amp be quiet!"

"Hey my neicey pooh!" Madam yelled running over to me smiling.

"Hey auntie." I told her before waiving at the whole gang.

"Y'all need any help?" Tommy asked.

"Yes Tommy cook it all!" I wiped my forehead walking upstairs to get dressed.

Once inside my bathroom I stripped down holding my belly smiling. I just hope that it was a girl.

 I just hope that it was a girl