Chapter 21

Alana Doctors

Alana Doctors

"Raheem let me go." I continued to push his big beefy ass but he wouldn't move off of me.

"You gonna do me like that when we've been doing good?" He asked me.

"Everything she says cannot reflect on me baby girl because she's her own person." He said but I wasn't buying that shit.

"Raheem at first I ain't wanna share you because I felt like being your wife you belonged to me but after this shit and the run ins I keep having about me being your wife and having your children..."

I looked back into the open car door noticing the kid asleep.

"I don't want nothing to do with you because look at me and then look at the mutt you're laying down with, at least get a bitch in the same category." I told him chuckling.

Teresa charged but he kept his back to her blocking me carrying me over to my car.

"Put a muzzle on your poodle Raheem." I told him laughing even more.

"Bitch please you're just mad that he won't leave me alone!" She screamed at me.

So I screamed back.

"You damn right I am bitch look at you."

"Yeah look at me bitch cute as fuck!" She screamed.

"Might be cute as fuck but you ain't me!" I told her finally sitting in my driver seat.

Closing my door I attempted to pull of but Raheem stood there looking at me stupid.

Raheem Doctors

"Nigga move offa my car!" Alana screamed but I ain't move a muscle.