Chapter 11

Raheem Doctors

Raheem Doctors

"Man I'm telling you her ass acts just like Red. That's who Red get that talking back shit from." I told Zac agreeing with him about Fatima.

"Yo when I tell you I don't feel like a man at all with Fatima at times man." He said shaking his head.

"That's because you haven't put your foot down yet." I told him firing up a blunt.

"She's just so different man, she's so supportive and loving it's ridiculous bro. I ain't eva' had no girl like her." He told me.

"Yeah they were definitely raised to be real women, that's why I don't play that back talking shit a person can call it what they want." I coughed.

"What you mean?" He asked.

"Most people think that I treat Red like my child but I don't. I make her put that masculine shit away and be a lady when around me no matter where we are." I told him.

Alana walked out with a plate full of food, one thing about being back home with my wife I never missed a meal.

I don't have to worry about driving around town all night to find soul food because Teresa couldn't cook.

Hell she couldn't even fuck, she just sucked my dick real good and that's all.

"Thank you." I told her sitting up looking down at the yams, macaroni, chicken legs and fried turkey. I was definitely putting this dick back in her tonight.

Fatima then brought Zac a plate full of pork.

"Nigga you gonna be sick." I told him eating my food.

"Shit I'm hungry right now so let me." He laughed.

"Nigga I just realized, your ass baby Red, she got so many Birkin bags and just leave them when y'all break up." He said.

"Yeah they're hers."

"Bullshit I'd pawn those shits." He said causing both of us to laugh.

Red then walked back outside to the screened porch looking like a lost puppy.

She had on some shorts with her ass cheeks hanging and a net shirt that showed her nipples and I didn't even notice that the first time.

Covering my food I walked over to her grabbing her hand.

Once we got back inside the house I continued to lead her upstairs with everybody ignoring us.

Closing the room door I slapped her visible ass cheeks.

"Single Alana can wear this, taken Alana can't." I told her watching her take the outfit off.

She had been showing her body off at the club so much that she began to bring that shit home and to the family functions, which was a no for me.