Chapter 17

Raheem Doctors

Raheem Doctors

Siting in the waiting room tears wouldn't stop falling from my eyes, I don't understand Alana.

Shit I didn't even understand myself at times and this right here let's me know that we both need to just divorce.

I'm not trying to hurt her and I'm pretty sure she's not trying to hurt me. But in the midst of trying to play get back we're both hurting each other.

"Nigga what you crying for you the nigga that cause this shit!" Amp said walking up on me.

"Nigga wassup!" I stood up hitting him in the mouth with a quick three piece.

"Y'all stop!" Madam screamed using Tommy and Zac to separate the both of us.

"Nigga that's my sister! That's my fucking flesh and blood!" Amp hollered pointing his index finger towards the ground.

"Nigga that's my wife, my rib, my backbone and the only person in this world other than my kids that loves and cares for me! Lil nigga I'll kill you!" I snapped using his head to flip him back over the chairs in there.

"Doc they're going to put us out stop!" Madam yelled at me before slapping me in my face.

Letting him go I sat down far away from everybody looking at security who finally made it in.

"Doc why were you there with Teresa if you and your wife just made up?" Fatima asked.

"Why was she out fucking a random nigga raw after we just had our kids and she was supposed to be pregnant again?" I asked her.

"Nigga you was cheating too!" She said getting snappy.

"Yeah because your sister don't know how to be a fucking woman bro! She's a little ass girl who thinks that keeping a man involves him chasing her!"

"I tried so hard to be the best husband I could but all of y'all were raised independent as fuck!" I screamed.

"What does that mean?" She asked.

"Alana used to lock me out and embarrass the fuck out of me and that's why I used to beat her."

"I used to get so mad at her refusing to trust me and to love me like I loved her and Teresa picked up on that shit and made me realize where Alana lacked." I told them.

"So go be with your baby mama nigga cause you ain't gone be with my sister." Amp said.

"Nigga who you supposed to be?" I asked him standing up again.

"Amp stop it!" Fatima said touching his shoulder.

"Nigga I'll kill you!" He said causing a scene.

"Nigga I got it on me right now, if I wanted to lay your fuck ass down I would've been did that but I see yo hoe ass as a brother." I told him looking away waiting for the doctor.

"Family of Alana Doctors." I heard.

Walking over to the doctor we all listened in.

"She's just now getting out of surgery,  I would like to know who's the primary beneficiary is?" He asked.

"For what she ain't dead." Amp said.

"No she's not but she has to have a second round of surgery because she suffered major blunt force blows to the head." He said.

"Huh, how's that possible when she got into a car accident?" I asked him.

"Yes sir she did, so I'm guessing the rocking could've possibly caused the brain to bounce around a bit." He said.

"So we need an okay to do the next round which requires shaving the side of her head." He said.

"We're her siblings and I say no." Fatima said attempting to make a decision.

"Yeah but that shit don't matter right now at all." I told her before looking at the doctor.

"I'm her husband and whatever you have to do to make sure my baby comes back home similar to what she was before this accident you do." I told him never breaking eye contact.

"Okay so sign and initial here and we'll get started shortly. I'll advise that you guys go home, shower, and grab some grub and around the time you get back we should all be finished." He said.

"I'm good, I ain't leaving here until she leaves." I told him in all seriousness.

Sitting down I looked at my phone vibrating reading BM Teresa

Answering it she sounded worried.

"Hey I know I don't like wifey and everything but is she okay?" She asked.

"How you know she in the hospital?" I asked her confused.

Something was up.

I looked at Madam who began talking.

"Blunt force blows to the head?" She said.

"Exactly, meaning a motherfucker had to be in my baby's car to cause her to crash. This shit wasn't an accident whoever did this made it intentional." I said.

"Exactly what I thought, let me call Blu and get her on it. You stay here and care for your wife we'll take care of this mess.