Chapter 4

Alana Deville

Alana Deville

We pulled up to a big house with about 5 cars in the yard. Before we could even hear a plan Madam hopped out and grabbed a pulley chain.

"Red spot me. Tommy, Blu you two go around back and Midnight you clip this to the bottom of the truck and back this bitch up once I clip it to the door." She said.

I pulled out my FN waiting for war with whoever.

As soon as she hooked the door Midnight floored it snatching the door from the frame.

Three middle age women walked out towards Madam, two black and one Hispanic.

They made me uncomfortable so I instantly stepped in front of Madam ready to shoot.

"No ma'am you don't want to do that." The Hispanic woman spoke.

"Oh I don't?" I asked her hitting her in the mouth with the butt of my gun.

"Shut the fuck up hoe." I rolled my eyes.

"Y'all must think shits a game?!" Madam screamed at them.

"What are you talking about now woman?" The eldest woman screamed.

"My club was shot in the other night, any of you bitches wanna tell me why?" She screamed

"I-" before the other other woman could speak I hit her too.

"Damn Red are you gonna let me fucking handle it or are you planning to?!" She yelled making me fall back in line.

"Look here Judge, Tandy and bitch whose husbands dick I ride every other night."

"Next time I come here I ain't gonna be saying shit!" She screamed making the Hispanic woman smirk.

"I don't like this bitches face!" I told her watching Tommy and Blu come to the front.

"Tommy take Red to the car Blu stay here." Madam told Tommy who helped me to the car.

" Madam told Tommy who helped me to the car

Raheem Doctors

"Yo Doc let me holla at you." Amp tapped my shoulder after our performance.