Chapter 10

Alana Devile

Alana Devile

I woke up with strong arms thrown across my neck making me feel like I was suffocating. Looking back I noticed Raheem snoring lighly.

Staring at him I planted a few kisses on his soft pink lips slipping from under him I walked down stairs noticing Dee sitting on the couch.

It was still pouring down out and this had me wondering how long I'd be trapped with these motherfuckers.

"Good mawnin' love." He told me smiling standing up.

"Good morning sweetheart." I told him feeling bad about how bad Doc beat his ass yesterday because he was jealous of another man loving something that he refused to do in public.

"You sleep good?" He asked sitting at the island.

"Yes I slept great, are you feeling okay?" I asked him grabbing an icepack from the freezer handing it to him.

"Come on I don't need allat.'' He told me pushing it away.

"Are you sure because that lil light skinned all bruised up." I told him taking out the turkey bacon and sausage.

Just then Tommy walked out making me jump for joy because I just knew I wouldn't have to cook shit with him being around, but I decided to make sure I made Raheems food so it wouldn't be comtaminated with the pork.

"Hey you cooking for everybody?'' Tommy asked.

"No just Raheem, but can you?" I asked him watching him look down at my exposed nipples.

"Tommy stop being nasty!" I scremed hitting his shoulder with a closed fist.

"You the one that got them pretty pink motherfuckers on display." He told me grabbing pots getting everything set up to start breakfast for the rest of the house.

"Yeah whatever." I rolled my eyes at him washing my hands shortly before chopping up the turkey bacon and sausage on the cutting board.

I then placed butter on the griddle and grabbed the squeeze bottle of pancake mix that I had in the refridgerator placing small circles on it allowing it to sizzle.

"Breakfast bowl?" He asked passing me the egg mix that he whisked in a bowl before he began washing the grits.

'Tommy if me and Doc don't work out I'ma make you my man no matter what my auntie has to say." I told him joking around.