Chapter 22

Alana Doctors

Alana Doctors

"So you just gonna fuck us long as we clean?" He asked me

"Yup, treat a ho like a ho." I told him dropping my net dress.

Teresa stood in front of me dropping to her knees slowly taking him into her mouth attempting to get him hard but he wouldn't rock.

"Something on your mind?" She asked him standing up rubbing his shoulders.

"Yeah his wife." I told her rubbing his chest down to his happy trail watching him slowly rise.

Grabbing his face I french kissed him feeling him smack my ass cheeks before slipping his hands between them to feel my wetness.

"Fuckkkk." He groaned nutting without any contact.

"What the fuck?" Teresa asked looking at me.

Bending over I looked back at him while he still stood there before connecting my opening with his shaft.

He picked Teresa up and began kissing and fingering her while I working on his pole.

"Fuckkkk Alana!" He groaned losing balance.

I stood up walking over to the main bed of the hotel room suite laying back feeling her mouth connect to my bud.

"Oooo!" I moaned pulling my legs back sliding her head from my clit to my ass watching Raheem stroke in and out of her.

He wasn't slick, what he was doing was trying to get her out of the way so he could be in me longer which I wasn't having for too long, nut in your bitch not me.

Out of no where Heem snatched me up sliding into me laying me straight back on the bed locking my legs back while he windmilled me taking me completely my surprise.

"Ohhh!" I moaned feeling my peak build.

Releasing one of my legs it still remained on the bed while he gripped my neck groaning uncontrollably.

Raheem Doctors

"Why you doing this shit to me huh?" I asked Alana not being able to control myself in front of her and Teresa who was just standing there watching the events unfold.

"I-I'm not doooing shittt to you Raheem!" Her eyes rolled as I dug her out.

"You gonna make me kill yo ass bruh! If I can't have no nobody will and I put that shit on the set!" I lost balance but never stopped stroking.

"Heem pull outttt! Do not nut in me!" She screamed.

"Fuckkkk Alana I can't baby you take this dick so fucking good I love you mama!" I groaned pulling Teresa down to Alana's clit while I slid out and back into her.

Teresa began to ride me backwards bouncing her little cheeks in my face. Knowing I couldn't nut from that I pulled her off sitting her on my face.

She spunt around looking at Alana who was in reverse as well bouncing her ass on my shaft.

"Baby I'm about to nut!" I screamed moving Teresa to the side who was also watching Alana hold my shaft as she bounced.

"Oh yeah papa?" She asked me aggressively slamming that good ass pussy on me.

"Teresa come here."Alana told her but I locked her down.

"Heem!" Alana yelled as I nutted but I didn't stop there.

"Make me fuck you up Alana, open them fucking legs up and let me drop this dick in your guts!" I yelled feeling my eyes roll back.

"Oh no you ain't ever fucked me like this." Teresa said standing up attempting to run away.

Switching them out I pulled her on top of me and emptied in her.

"Fuckkkk!" I screamed eyeing Alana.

"Why you looking at her but fucking me?"

Alana stood up and walked into the bathroom turning on the shower.

I took this as time to change out the sheets and go over to the other room in the suite.

"You miss her sex or just her?" Teresa asked me.

"Why man, you ain't gonna do nothing but get in ya feelings so let it go." I told her watching her storm off into the bathroom not thinking negative.

Next thing you know I heard shuffling and items falling everywhere.

"Bitch the fuck is wrong with you, how you have my pussy in your mouth one minute then the next you wanna fight?" Alana asked her mushing Teresa's head back.

"Fuck y'all!" She yelled

"You just did!" And with that Alana hopped out and went into the room and that was the last time I've had any contact with her.