Chapter 12

Alana Doctors2 months later

Alana Doctors
2 months later

Today me and Raheem decided to go baby shopping which was a little crazy because this would be my first and his second.

Currently we were in our last store after being out for hours and he was too happy for me.

"What about this?" He asked smiling looking at me while he held an outfit.

"Yeah it's okay." I told him looking around avoiding eye contact.

"Whatever it is we'll talk about it in the car, but for now let that shit go." He told me.

He then placed more clothes in the cart looking around for shoes. He knew me as a girl mom would buy so many pairs of sandals and crocs.

I wasn't a sneaker buyer at all and I didn't expect to be one unless I had a boy.

"Wow family man huh?" I heard someone say and I didn't even bother to turn around.

"Teresa." He said blocking her from me.

"Oh so you can play house with your little wife but you made me get rid of my baby?" She asked pushing a cart with a pretty little girl who favored Raheem.

"We not doing this shit here." He told her calmly.

"So when will we?" She asked.

"I'll hit you up." And with that he came back by my side while I continued shopping.

"You alright?" He asked.

"I'm okay." I told him vaguely.

"Hey we gotta hurry up, the cribs are supposed to be at the house soon." He said pushing the cart fast.

"What cribs?" I asked him getting nervous because I don't just want anything.

"Don't worry Red, me and Madam picked them out." He smiled at me.

After checking out we walked to the car.

"I got it come here." He led me to the passengers side and opened my door.

"Gimmie kiss." He told me.

"Maybe later." I turned my head unlocking my phone.

"Man you gone let this broad keep bothering you?" He asked.

"No the question is are you gonna let that broad keep bothering me, fucking handle her Doc!" I screamed pushing his face.

"Keep your fucking hands to yourself."

"Take me home nigga."

The whole ride home I was silent, I don't give a damn about us supposedly working on our marriage when the problem isn't addressed.