Chapter 14

Raheem Doctors

Raheem Doctors

Alana as being difficult but I completely understood why a woman wouldn't understand her man telling her all of that but it was the truth.

I loved that woman with everything I had in me and she did her best to fucking destroy me mentally and she's acting like she doesn't notice that.

Alana was my baby, no woman and I mean no woman has ever held the place in my heart that she holds but she has some growing up to do.

Teresa on the other hand was so drama filled but she looked out for a nigga like crazy.

When I first started working at the club I told her I was married and she respected that. I only danced and we chilled from time to time.

It wasn't until Alana started putting a nigga out the house and I began sleeping in the club til she began to pursue a nigga.

But not once has she ever mistreated or belittled me until I went back to Alana after telling her I was threw and that I would continue to be with her and Nova.

Shit I even told her about what my brother said and she agreed to give our child his name because I had no intentions of being with Alana again until she started at the club.

All of my feelings that I thought I threw away just came back and took over my body almost feeling like something taking over my body.

Alana was something I craved like a drug. I needed her every chance I could get, I had to have my wife back and so I acted on my heart not knowing that it held a place for Teresa.

I'll admit that I could've talked to my wife a little more but man Alana used to be a piece of work before she turned into the woman that she is today.

Walking through the mall I held eight Chanel bags in my left hand and 3 bags full of bath and body works since I had no idea how to pick out women's perfumes.

I was about to take all of this to my car and come back and shop for her some more because even though she loves designer bags and heels, she still loved regular things as well.

Walking inside a jewelry store I looked for her another ring and whatever else my eyes found.

Looking around I noticed a iced out butterfly necklace. Alana had something similar but it was costume jewelry because she really wasn't the type to floss.

Picking it up I imagined how good it would look wrapped around her neck.