Chapter 6

Raheem Doctors3 months later

Raheem Doctors
3 months later

The night was progressing and Alana and Tommy had just walked inside locking the doors letting everyone else know that we were full.

I couldn't even focus on flirting with a new table of ballers that wanted me in the V.I.P because my eyes were fixed on Alana's thick ass and how good that lace looked on her body.

I know she feels the exact same way that I do but she's refusing to show it because of the baggage that it comes with.

"Damn daddy you gonna stare at the help, or are you gonna let me suck it?" A customer asked stroking me through the towel that I had on.

"Mmm, what you trying to do mama?" I asked her watching Alana who was now watching me shaking her head.

Alana's outfit

"I'm trying to take you home with your sexy ass, or you could take me home with you?" She asked rubbing her exposed nipples.

I leaned closer kissing one her of her nipples feeling my head being gripped by her soft hands.

"Let me have you." She said in my ear making me freeze. I'm all about hitting this job but I'm not in a good spot with Alana to be doing all this.

"Have me how?" I asked standing back up straight.

"Fuck me." She blurted out in front of her friends.

I grabbed her hand leading her to the V.I.P

"Nigga what you doing" Blue asked.

"Working what you mean?" I asked her rolling my eyes at her trying to talk for Alana.

"Okay nigga, did she tip her waitress and did she pay for the bottles and the room?" Blue asked me pushing my chest.

"Of course you know I wouldn't short the house." I rolled my eyes watching the woman's ass jiggle as she walked up the stairs into the room.

"Oh my goodness, I don't have a condom." She said trying to be slick.

"Don't worry mama I got it covered." I told her grabbing a condom out of the cabinet rolling it over my piece.

"You got my money?" I asked stroking my tip.

"Of course daddy." She put 8 stacks down.

"Yeah that's only covering the house what you got for me mama?" I asked her looking at her pull out 8 more stacks from the bag she had.

"Damn you must really be feeling a nigga." I smiled helping her undress.

"I don't want to foreplay Doc just stick it in and fuck me!" She screamed spreading her legs.

Slipping in I tuned out the music making sure I fucked the shit outta this bitch for this 8 grand.

"Oooo you're so big daddy uhhhhh!" She yelled throwing it back causing my heart to race, her pussy was good as fuck.

This shit made me reevaluate myself, maybe I was just a nigga that couldn't get enough of these hoes.

Feeling my nut build, I was knocked out of my peak by hits everywhere.

"Nigga you got me fucked up with your dirty trifling ass!" Alana yelled punching and kicking me and the woman.

"Bitch!" The woman got up attempting to hit Alana but I mushed her back down.

"Yeah you can chill with that shit!" I told her mushing her again, but to the floor this time.

"If you acting this way about a bitch then why you in here fucking me?"

The female slipped her clothes back on while I held onto an angry Alana.

The woman walked out closing the door behind her.

"You better not show up at my fucking house anymore pussy ass nigga with your dirty ass!" She pushed me.

"Get the fuck off of me Raheem because what the fuck you wont divorce me for if you out constantly doing this shit?"

"You think I want all these hoes spirits sitting with me?"

She kept snapping until the door opened and Madam walked in.

"Alana what the fuck are you doing!" Madam yelled pulling her back.

She stayed quiet.

"I can't fucking hear you! What the fuck are you doing?" Madam asked her again.

"I'm leaving." She attempted to walk out.

"Doc block the door." Madam told me so I did exactly what she said.

"Alana When you decided to fuck with your husband again, you accepted his lifestyle." Madam told her.

"You know exactly how these men make their extra money." Madam said.

"No the fuck I don't! I wasn't aware of any bitch that he was fucking other than me!" She snapped jumping in Madams face so I pulled her back.

"WHO the fuck are you talking to?" Madam snapped at her.

"You the fuck! This is my fucking HUSBAND not just a random nigga!" She yelled at Madam making her face soften.

"Ima give you that one because emotions are running high right now and I know you're not in your right mind." Madam told her which I knew was a lie.

Madam loved Amp, but she adored Alana. Alana was her child in her eyes so this situation probably had them both fucked up.

"Nigga move!" She pushed my chest but I didn't move.

"Alana did I say we were done speaking?" Madam asked.

"You didn't have to I'm done talking about it you got it and you do too!" She pushed me again.

"Red yo-" she cut me off.

"No Doc fuck you because a fucking kid my nigga when I've been waiting for you to do right before I gave you one again? Then a random bitch in my face?" She snapped punching me in my mouth splitting my bottom lip.

Instantly I jacked her little ass up forgetting Madam was there.

"Nigga is you crazy?" Madam upped her gun shooting past me putting a bullet in the wall but she knew me better than that.

"Doc put her down before I put you down!" She told me unsure if she wanted to shoot me.

"The fuck you on bruh, you know exactly what it is stop fucking playing!" I shook her

"Acting like you wasn't fucking too Red, the only reason you ain't pregnant is because you took a contraceptive and you lost our first one!"

"I'm not about to kiss your ass if you want to be with me then you will but this shit right here!" I freed one of my hands wiping my blood off.

"This the shit that make me beat the fuck outta you, then your family act like you can't be touched but a nigga like me gonna touch you!" I told her.

"Last warning Doc!" Madam told me

"Fuck a warning tell your niece to keep her fucking hands to herself!"

I pushed her down turning my back to them as I walked out. Fuck Alana and fuck Madam too if that's what she on.