Chapter 20: Love is a Battlefield

Perceptor regained consciousness as he groans from the blow that Astraea gave him. He looks at his surroundings and realized that he's in Astraea's ship. He tries to move, but couldn't as he is tied to a chair then Astraea appeared as she entered her room and saw Perceptor awake "You're awake, Percy" Astraea said. 'Percy' is Perceptor's nickname which his friends call him.  He realized what had happened as he struggles to get free from his restraints.

"Release me!" Perceptor shouted as he struggles to get free "And for what? To help your fellow Wreckers? They'll have to wait" Astraea said as she sits between Perceptor's legs "For a scientist and a sniper, I really find you intriguing," Astraea said in a seductive voice, Perceptor's face turned red as he has no idea how to escape from the female Decepticon's grasp then he saw Brawn, Perceptor's partner and brawns of the Autobots.

Brawn made a hushing gesture as Perceptor keeps Astraea busy "Tell me more about me" he said "Intelligent, sharp-minded, witty, and nerdy" Astraea explained. Then she felt something on her shoulder and pulls it out and saw a tranquilizer dart as she turns around and saw Brawn holding a tranquilizer gun then she turns back to Perceptor "Clever guy" she said as she collapse on the floor. Brawn frees Perceptor from his restraints as they exit Astraea's ship and transformed into their vehicle modes and drove off to help the Wreckers.

_________________________________________

Meanwhile...

Bulkhead eventually snapped as he slammed his mace at Breakdown's face as Breakdown slid on the ground. The Decepticon brute gets up as Bulkhead pins him at a building "You believe you want to be better than me, by getting an upgrade. It won't! Not like this!" Bulkhead exclaimed as he punched Breakdown so hard that he made a hole in the building.

Breakdown gets up as he is rattled from the punch that Bulkhead as his vision is all fuzzy and his audio receptors are ringing. Bulkhead leaves to help his fellow Wreckers as Wildrider arrived as he transforms into his robot mode as he tries to attack Bulkhead from behind, but Bulkhead turns around and strikes him with his mace that sent the Stunticon flying as he crashes into a window.

Somewhere, with the statues of the Original Thirteen Primes, the statue of Vector Prime began to glow as golden essence began to head off, passing the unaware Autobots and Decepticons. It made its way to where the Stunticons and Wreckers are fighting as they are unaware of the essence passing them as it head towards Wildrider as the golden essence effects him. After, the glow on his body stopped, Wildrider groans as he regains conscious as he exits out of the building. When Breakdown got his sight and hearing focus, he had his hammer ready and charge at Bulkhead suddenly Perceptor came as he attacks Breakdown. He dodges Breakdown's blows as Bulkhead strikes him with his mace and Breakdown's body crashes some things.

Breakdown's body is covered in scratches, small spikes in impaled to his shoulders, and has dents. Breakdown stands up and pants as he is exhausted from the fight, he looks at Bulkhead. The Stunticons retreated as Breakdown follows as he limps, Bulkhead walks back to his fellow Wreckers "We won the fight, but they now know our base" Wheeljack said "We need to leave and find a new base" Perceptor added "We need to gather our weapons and supplies" Impactor said. The Wreckers had gathered their weapons and supplies from the base, Perceptor cuts Breakdown off from accessing to any Autobot stuff, and Wheeljack blows up the base as they leave.

_________________________________________

The Stunticons arrived back at Kaon and informed Megatron about their failed attack, Breakdown went to the med bay to get his wounds treated as he meets a red mech with red optics with tires attached to his back, his name is Knock Out, he's the Decepticons' medic after he had graduated from medical school.