Chapter 21: Memories

Megatron was in his quarters, weeping and mourning the loss of his beloved Firestar when his second-in-command, Starscream, came to visit his master. "I am sorry for your loss, Lord Megatron. We all are. But the Decepticons are in need of a new Mistress." Starscream told Megatron. But Megatron refused to move on to find a new conjunx-endura as his optics were shut and filled with tears as he gritted his sharp teeth. "No, Starscream! No other fembot could ever match her beauty. Her love. Her healing kindness towards me! Firestar was the only one who cared for me!!" Megatron said, his voice filled with grief and anger. "But master--GAK!!!" Starscream was about to say before he choked as Megatron grabbed him by the throat and raised his voice as he shouted at Starscream in the face.

"MY CONJUNX-ENDURA IS DEAD!!! DO YOU HEAR ME!? DEAD!!! SHE WAS EVERYTHING TO ME, AND THE AUTOBOTS TOOK HER AWAY FROM ME!!! NOTHING YOU DO WILL EVER CHANGE OR RESTORE THE PAIN AND AGONY WITHIN MY SPARK!! FIRESTAR IS DEAD!! NO OTHER FEMBOT CAN REPLACE HER! DO YOU UNDERSTAND!?!" Megatron shouted at Starscream at the top of his lungs as tears streamed down his red optics.

Starscream was terrified when Megatron screamed in his face before the warlord calmed himself down. Megatron panted a few times before Starscream would reply, "I...I understand, my lord. Please, forgive me." he said, his voice tinged with fear. "I don't have time to forgive, Starscream. Firestar is dead and the Autobots will pay for destroying her innocent life. Now go! Leave me." Megatron said bitterly. Starscream sighed, "Yes, Lord Megatron." the Seeker left Megatron's quarters and Megatron broke down into tears. First, he lost his parents, then his adopted father, then Orion Pax betrayed him, and now Megatron has lost the only femme he loved and all that's left of Firestar is her son, Orion Eclipse. Megatron vowed to avenge the death of his queen, and he vowed to protect his only son and train him to become the future leader of the Decepticons.

__________________________________________________________

PRESENT

At Kaon, Orion Eclipse is sick of his father's overbearing treatment of him. He decides to run away and be with Altair Comet, he takes the tunnels that lead him to the gray zone. As he arrives, he heads his way to Autobot territory as he wears his cloak. He carefully looks around for any Autobot patrol after he arrives.

He bumped into someone, he looked at the individual and realized it was Optimus Prime, Altair Comet's father. "Optimus Prime," Orion whispered, "Orion Eclipse? What are you doing here?" Optimus asked, "I ran away from home to be with your daughter," Orion Eclipse explained, "What about your father?" Optimus asked, "I'm tired of his overprotectiveness and overbearingness, I want to be my own bot, I want freedom, and most of all...be with Altair," Orion explained. "I understand of your problems with your father, but running away won't solve it," Optimus explained.

Orion sighed in dismay, "I hate it when you're right, Prime. But, can you just talk to my father and tell him to ease down his treatment of me?" Orion said, "I wish I could, Orion, but your father is not easily reasonable. Sometimes you have to learn things on your own," Optimus explained, "Right," Orion said as he left.

As Orion Eclipse headed back to the gray zone, he tripped over something and fell. He turned around and saw a tail as it moved. The source of the tail is Grimlock, the leader of the Dinobots. Grimlock spots Orion Eclipse as he pins him down with his foot, Orion pants in fear as he looks at Grimlock's glowing red optics.

Orion had heard of Grimlock, he was the leader of an Autobot group called the Lightning Strike Coalition Force. He and his team abandoned their post to search for Energon which is located in the Sea of Rust, however, he and his team got captured by Shockwave's Insecticons as they were experimented on by the Decepticon mad scientist as they got their beast modes. Grimlock and his team escape from captivity as Grimlock tears off Shockwave's arm. Grimlock and his team renamed themselves 'the Dinobots'. Grimlock growls lowly at Orion Eclipse and sniffs him, then Grimlock makes a calm expression and releases the young Decepticon as the Dinobot leader leaves. Orion Eclipse quickly gets up and runs back to the gray zone.