~Act Six~

Once they were inside the girls immediately made a b-line to one of the bedrooms to get undressed. Sumiko removes her ribbons, sighing while running a hand through her hair. Once they were fully naked the girls went to the bathroom. Sumiko, Saya and Saeko sat on stools washing their hair while Miss Marikawa and Rei sat in the bathtub. "Uwah! Sensei you really are stacked." Rei comments, staring at the nurse's breasts. "I get that a lot." Miss Marikawa replies, holding them up. "Kuuh! You sound so cocky." Rei says, before tackling the nurse grabbing her breasts. "This isn't some lewd porno game..." Saya says, hearing nurse's squeals. "Why are we all in the bath at the same time, anyways?" Sumiko asks, massaging shampoo into her scalp. "You know very well why, Takagi." Saeko replies, washing herself. "That's true, but..." Saya get cut off when Saeko sprays cold water on her back. "Hyaaaah!" Saya screeches. "That's a better voice than I was expecting!" Saeko comments with a closed eye smile. 

Sumiko stays silent hoping Saeko wouldn't notice her but she was wrong. Saeko turned to her spraying cold water on her as well. "Aah!" She squeals feeling the water run down her back. "Ooh, I bet all the boys love hearing your voice." Saeko smirks, not noticing Saya filling up a bucket with cold water. "Nn! Fwoo! Ah!" Saeko moans, when Saya pours water on her back. "Pheeew!" Saeko sighs, holding her knees to her chest. "Kuuh! You still gotta act like the big sister, don't you?" Saya asks. Sumiko finishes washing her hair and body and joins Rei and Miss Marikawa in the tub along with Saya and Saeko. As soon as she stepped into the tub however, she gets tackled by Rei, who's hands immediately went to her breasts. "Kya!" Sumiko squeals. "They're bigger than I thought!" Rei exclaims groping the girl. Outside the boys found a locker with guns and were discussing some other things when the girls were finally done bathing.

 Sumiko and Saya went to a room to change with Saya wearing a tank top and very short shorts and Sumiko wearing a white long sleeve shirt that stopped at her waist. Once she got changed she went to the kitchen meeting Saeko, who wore an apron and a black thong, cooking something. She opened the fridge grabbing a drink and going to a window watching the scene outside. Takashi strolled into the kitchen catching Sumiko's attention. "Komuro. I'll have dinner ready soon. And lunch boxes for tomorrow." Saeko tells him. "Thanks. You're always looking out for us-" He cuts himself off making a surprised sound seeing Saeko's outfit. "What is it?" She turns to him confused. "Wh-what else could it be?" He stutters. "Oh, this. She didn't have anything my size. Until the laundry's done, I'm making do. I guess it's a little inappropriate." Saeko adds, Sumiko frowns listening to their conversation from a distance. "No not at all. But we never know when they could come." Takashi replies blushing. 

"You and Hirano are on guard. I put absolute faith in those men who deserve appreciation." Saeko smiles. Sumiko walks over to them from the living room smiling at Takashi, who blushes harder when seeing her. "You like what you see?" Sumiko teases. "Y-yeah." He stutters. Sumiko smiles at Saeko grabbing Takashi's hand leading him to a spare bedroom. She ushers him into the room locking the door behind them. Sumiko sighs taking a sit on the bed, patting the space beside her waiting for Takashi to sit as well. "We never really got a chance to talk about everything that's happening." Sumiko breaks the silence. "Yeah, you okay after what happened at the gas station?" Takashi asks, placing a hand on her shoulder. "Yeah." Sumiko replies, squeezing the breast that man grabbed. "By the way, you owe me something." Takashi suddenly says. Sumiko looks over at him confused. "Back at the school you said I'd get a kiss if I came back safely." He explains. "Oh right, I didn't get the chance to do it since we were always busy." Sumiko nods understanding. 

They stare at each other in silence before Sumiko cups Takashi's cheeks pulling him closer pecking his lips. Sumiko smiles at him pulling him in for another kiss. The kiss turns into a make out session with the only sounds being heard were their lips smacking and heavy breathing. Sumiko moves to straddle Takashi's lap, wrapping her arms around his neck and he wraps his arms around her waist pulling her closer. She lets out a sigh, combing her hands through his hair. Takashi suddenly grabs her shoulders pushing her back gently. "What's wrong?" Sumiko asks, panting. "If we continue this we might..." Takashi trails off hoping she gets what he's trying to say. Sumiko looks down at his pants, bursting out in laughter, "Right yeah, we don't have time for things like this." She agrees, sitting beside him. They talk about random things for a while, until they heard a dog barking.

"Is that a dog barking?" Sumiko asks. "The dog's drowning out the sound of gunshots." Takashi says. "Of course... It's so close." He concludes getting up and walking to the door, once he unlocks it he rushes over to the room he and Hirano were in with Sumiko close behind. "Hira..." "This is bad." Hirano cuts off Takashi handing him a gun. Takashi and Sumiko look over the railing seeing the situation below. Hirano, seeing Sumiko had a nosebleed but she didn't care. "Where'd you get those things?" She asks referring to the bullet proof vest and the guns. "From a locker in the room." Takashi replies, Sumiko nods taking the binoculars surveying the area.

" Takashi replies, Sumiko nods taking the binoculars surveying the area