Author's Note

hi, there my uniqueorns!

kamusta kayo?

this is yeyequeee, who has improved, matured, and grown, not just as a writer but as a person, writing this 2023 note for you, guys—to those people who are still reading this work of mine, despite its flaws and imperfections.

so basically, this note is a warning. a warning for those people who are about to read "until the end": this was written way back when i was just starting my writing journey.

since this is actually my first ever story, of course, there are plenty of errors, plot holes, and ka-jeje-an. therefore, i did not have that much knowledge and experience back then in writing, so please bear with those as you read UTE.

as per my announcement posted on my wall, i have unpublished my other stories, which are all under major revision. except for this, for i want to preserve; show and remind not just everyone but also myself of where I have started, and it is here... my starting line. that is why i won't do major revisions here, unlike the others.

but i'd still do some minor changes and editing here. baka 'yong mga typographical errors and so on in its grammar lang.

nevertheless, i still hope you enjoy UTE, just as much as i, the baby-writer me, enjoyed writing this one!

until the end is a romance novel, which basically revolves around romance, of course, and how much love a person can give, despite knowing deeply where everything will end up. preparing yourselves to be cringed would be gladly appreciated by me as you read this story.

this is for every person who feels jailed, caged, trapped, and suffocated in their own lives. may you finally be freed from the cage you are locked in right now.

it may be hard, but you'll surely go through this and finally be in the stage of life where you just move and act, and do the things that make you happy, freely.

warning: this is just a work of fiction. names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. any resemblance to actual person, living or dead, or actual events are purely coincidental. read at your own risk.

xoxo, Yeyequeee. :)