Friends to lovers (Logan Mitchell Au imagine #2)

This is Au imagine of Big Time Rush (tv series) Logan Mitchell with original character Julia Taylor.
This was requested by @Julzlovesdraco4eva

Logan Mitchell Age: 15 or 16 years oldOccupational: student/ singer of Big Time Rush

Logan Mitchell
Age: 15 or 16 years old
Occupational: student/ singer of Big Time Rush

Julia Taylor (Jo Taylor little sister)Age: 16 years old Occupation: Student/ actress

Age: 16 years old
Occupation: Student/ actress

Also will be in this imagine: James Diamond, Lucy Stone, Jo Taylor , Camille Roberts, The Jennifers, Carlos Garcia, Kendall Knight and Mrs. Collins

This imagine will be a fluff one.

Now on with the imagine:

Julia Taylor is Jo Taylor's little sister and she is friends with Kendall Knight, Carlos Garcia and her crush Logan Mitchell. Julia is an actress/ student she also has a huge crush on Logan as she has a thing for guys who like to sing and are smart.

But Julia's been quite miserable lately as her big sister Jo Taylor has left for New Zealand for a movie that she is currently filming about a month ago. She never been without her big sister Jo before for that long but luckily Logan her crush is always there to comfort her.

One day during class at the PalmWoods, Mrs. Collins announced that they were having a prom at Rocque Records and after class Logan went up to Julia and he asked her to prom. At first she shuttered a little bit but of course Julia says yes.

So Julia, Camille and Lucy decided to get ready for prom together as Camille is  going with Carlos, one of the Jennifers  is going with Kendall and Lucy is going with James. Julia got scared as Logan was her crush but Camille managed to convince her to admit her feelings for Logan tonight at prom.

Now at the prom

During prom everyone was dancing together while Big Time Rush was performing Nothing Even Matters on stage. And afterwards a slow song came on. And Julia and Logan started dancing. And Julia tells Logan "I love hearing your voice and when you sing as you are helping me calm down my soul or something." Logan says " wow thanks  Julia I have something to tell you." He takes a deep breath "Julia Taylor I have always loved you and I have feelings for you if you don't I under-" before Logan could say anything Julia kisses him . And she is shocked because Logan admitted that he has feelings for her. Then she tells him " Logan I feel the same way about you and I love you too and I feel the same way about you." They kiss again.

Before they could say anything else, they kissed each other again. And they both say I love you's to each other. And everyone at prom hears them talking and they are cheering around them. Especially their friends Camille, Kendall, Carlos , The Jennifers, James and even Lucy. Seeing them kiss each other again they carried on dancing with Julia Taylor and Logan Mitchell happy they finally have each other forever not just for comfort but for true love. And of course Julia's big sister Jo found out because Lucy and James filmed it on their phones and sent it to her and of course Jo had happy tears but she was also sad that she wasn't there for prom.

This is a short imagine and I hope you like it @Julzlovesdraco4eva

Pls vote, comment and follow me if you haven't already done so.