My Boo (James Maslow x Jessica Roberts imagine)

This imagine is going to be a smut and turning into a fluff imagine!

James Maslow Age: 33 years old Occupation: singer / actorDating me in this imagine

James Maslow
Age: 33 years old
Occupation: singer / actor
Dating me in this imagine

Jessica Roberts aka mePlayed by Demi Lovato Age: 27 years old Occupation: singerDating James Maslow

Played by Demi Lovato
Age: 27 years old
Occupation: singer
Dating James Maslow

James's pov:
I am currently head over heels with my beautiful girlfriend Jessica Roberts we have been together for about 4 months now. We met at a red carpet event for a music awards show. I had just broken up with my ex girlfriend Caitlin because she cheated on me with one of my closest friends. And Jessica just called off her engagement to her ex boyfriend because she found out he was using her for her fame and fortune. We were sitting next to each other at the IHeart Radio music awards show. We started talking about our music and other things as well. My boy band Big Time Rush won the IHeart fan army award for the first time and we deserve it. I noticed Jessica look at me and I was so distracted by her that I didn't get a chance to say anything. So me and the guys went backstage after winning the award and Kendall says to me "James what happened out there on the stage you seemed a little bit distracted." And I said back to Kendall " yes I was big time I was look at that singer Jessica Roberts who released the rock version of her song Confident and she is the reason why I was distracted." And of course Carlos and Logan had to make jokes as well. But it was time for me and the guys to ready and performed our song Can't Get Enough and how fitting is this song but I can't get enough of looking at Jessica.

What I didn't know is that Jessica was going to introduce us performing our song Can't Get Enough and she was so fucking hot in her dress damn I wish I could get her number and take her to my hotel room and have my way with her but I am a gentleman of course.