She's mine (Ransom Drysdale imagine #1)

This imagine will be a angst one and as well an early Labor Day imagine as well.

Background on this imagine:
Ransom Drysdale is dating his beautiful girlfriend Y/F/N Y/L/N and he takes her to his grandfather Harlan's house for a huge Labor Day weekend party and of course his father Richard Drysdale tries to flirt with his son Ransom's girlfriend and we will see what happens when Ransom catches his dad trying to flirt with his girlfriend.

Background on this imagine:Ransom Drysdale is dating his beautiful girlfriend Y/F/N Y/L/N and he takes her to his grandfather Harlan's house for a huge Labor Day weekend party and of course his father Richard Drysdale tries to flirt with his son R...

Y/F/N Y/L/N's Labor Day outfit

Ransom's Labor Day outfit

Ransom's pov:
Today is the annual Labor Day weekend party at my grandfather Harlan's house and this year it is my first time bringing my beautiful girlfriend Y/N Y/L/N with me. When I met Y/N she took my breath away and I knew that I had to have her. Because I was the guy that would normally go to a bar pick up a woman at the bar and take her back to my place and have sex and throw her out my house the next morning. But with Y/N things are completely different she makes me want to be a better man than my old man aka my father Richard he loves to cheat on my mom with these younger women and I be damned if he flirts with my girlfriend at this Labor Day party he will have to deal with me for sure. So as I get ready for this Labor Day party honestly I didn't want to go but my girlfriend Y/N really wants to go so I caved and told her we are going. She called me this morning making sure I was up and that I had eaten breakfast damn she is going to be the death of me but in the best way possible.

Text message exchange between Ransom and Y/N

Y/N
Good morning handsome are you up?

Ransom:
Good morning beautiful and yes I am up

Y/N
I am so excited to see your family today

Ransom:
Oh really beautiful more excited than to see your own boyfriend ouch Y/N I am hurt

Y/N
Ransom you know that I am excited to see you

Ransom
Good answer beautiful what are you wearing to this Labor Day party

Y/N
Ransom you will have to find out when you pick me up

Ransom
Ok beautiful I see you in 30 minutes from now

Y/N
Ok handsome see you in 30 minutes

Ransom
Bye beautiful

Y/N
Bye boyfriend

Y/N's pov:
Where do I beginning with me dating Ransom Drysdale he is the most handsome man that I ever met in my entire life. But people say to me "Y/N what do you see in him he could be using you for your money." But that is just the thing he has never asked me for my money.  When we met he told me about how he would pick up women at the bar and take them home to his place and have sex with them and then kick them out of his house the next morning. So after have the text message conversation with my boyfriend Ransom I jumped in the shower and put on my music playlist and it plays Y/F/S and it reminds me of the night that Ransom asked me to be his girlfriend and I just think about the times we would ride in his car together, going to dates to Y/F/R and the first time we both told each other that we loved each other. After getting out of the shower I dry myself off and I do my hair (that is seen in the picture) , putting on my clothes on (seen in the picture) and finally putting on my makeup (seen in the picture). I get a text message from my boyfriend Ransom saying that he was a little bit early can he come inside and I texted him back of course boyfriend. As I putting the finishing touches to my makeup I see Ransom my boyfriend leaning against the door frame and he just smiles at me and I say to him " Hey handsome you do look sexy in your outfit." And Ransom says to me " no I don't Y/N I look like a idiot in these clothes I wish it was fall and I was wearing my cable knit sweater and seeing you wearing my sweater with no shorts on." I blush when my boyfriend Ransom says that but it is very true he loves the weather and season of fall but to me I love Y/F/S because it is so peaceful for me. After I am doing with my makeup I walk over to my boyfriend Ransom and give him a passionate kiss on lips. And he says to me "damn beautiful you look hot I wish we didn't have to go to my grandfather Harlan's house for this Labor Day party." I just giggle and I grab my bag and my boyfriend Ransom closes the front door of my house and he locks it. And he opens the passenger door of his car and he is the most amazing gentleman with me. And he runs to the driver side door and opens it and we drive to his grandfather Harlan's house.

Time skip to Ransom's father Richard trying to flirt with his girlfriend Y/N Y/L\N

Third person pov:
Ransom and his girlfriend Y/N are having a great time at Harlan's Labor Day party his family really likes Y/N. But Ransom's father Richard really liked Y/N actually he had strong feelings towards Ransom's girlfriend. But that doesn't Ransom dad from being a creep.

Ransom's pov:
As me and my beautiful girlfriend Y/N are at the party my grandfather Harlan and my uncle want to talk to me about something. So I excuse myself and went to Harlan's office and my girlfriend Y/N was talking to Marta and Fran they really like my girlfriend with me. So as I am talking to my grandfather Harlan and my uncle I noticed that my father was around my girlfriend Y/N but I was just thinking oh my dad Richard is being awful to friendly with my girlfriend but my grandfather asked something like how would I feel about working for his book company and I was zoning out to conversation until I saw my father making moves on my girlfriend Y/N Y/L/N that I completely snapped and I opened the door to my grandfather's office and I hear my girlfriend Y/N telling my dad Richard "stop I don't want you I am in love with your son Ransom ." And my dad saying to her " oh come on Y/N you know that you want me as badly as I want you and he and his mom will never find out about this." And I see my dad grabbed my girlfriend Y/N wrist hard and I run to my dad and say to him "what the hell dad flirting with my girlfriend Y/N ." And next thing I know I knocked his ass out and told him that "if he or anyone else in this family touches my girlfriend Y/N Y/L/N again you will all have hell to pay for it." And I run to my girlfriend Y/N and I hug her and kiss her on her lips passionately and I told her that I want let anybody or anyone else hurt or touch her ever again.

This is a short angst imagine hope you guys enjoy it!