A day with Kendall Knight (Kendall Knight imagine #2)

This imagine was a request by Gisell400 !
And this imagine is going to be a fluff one.

Kendall Knight Played by Kendall Schmidt Age: 20 years old He is dating Giselle Gomez

Kendall Knight
Played by Kendall Schmidt
Age: 20 years old
He is dating Giselle Gomez.

Gisell400  aka Giselle Gomez Played by Madelyn Cline Age: 20 years old She is dating Kendall Knight

Gisell400 aka Giselle Gomez
Played by Madelyn Cline
Age: 20 years old
She is dating Kendall Knight.

Giselle's pov:
Hi my name is Giselle I am dating Kendall Knight from a boy band called Big Time Rush. We have been together for a year and a half now. And we met when I was at one of their concerts and we instantly clicked and we realized that we have a lot in common like similar taste in music and we like the same foods as well. So today me and my boyfriend Kendall are going to be having a day with each other just watching our favorite show , watching our favorite movies and hanging out at the pool with our friends James, my baby sister Jessica who is currently dating James , Carlos, Logan and Camille we always have so much fun with them. But currently we are watching my favorite show which is Outer Banks (a/n if this isn't your favorite show Giselle I just picked it) and we are cuddling on the couch and Kendall kissed me saying "I love you Giselle so freaking much and I can't believe that you are all mine." I blushed when he says this to me and I say back to him "I love you too handsome and I am badly in with you and I will always be here for you boo." And we kiss on the couch and cuddle on the couch.

Kendall's pov:
My beautiful girlfriend Giselle seeing her in my arms as we watch Outer Banks makes me so lucky to be her boyfriend. And when we met at my concert for my boy band Big Time Rush we instantly clicked and I realized that we have lot of things in common. She gets along with my friends James , Carlos and Logan and they all love her and even heck my friend James Diamond is dating her best friend/ little sister Jessica and we always hang out with each other we go to the pool at the PalmWoods where me and the guys stay at, we watch movies together and we always hang out with each other as well. But I am so happy to be with her.

This is a short fluff because I couldn't think of any more to write.

Hope you love it Gisell400 !

Pls vote, comment and follow me if you haven't already done so.