Birthday Girl (Andy Barber x Jessica Roberts imagine)

This imagine will be a smut and since my 27th birthday is tomorrow I decided to post it a day early. This imagine Andy isn't married to Laurie and they don't have their son Jacob by the way!

 This imagine Andy isn't married to Laurie and they don't have their son Jacob by the way!

Nikki Bella aka me (the birthday girl)
Age: 27 years old
Dating Andy Barber

Nikki Bella aka me (the birthday girl)Age: 27 years old Dating Andy Barber

Andy Barber (Jessica's boyfriend)
Age: 42 years old
Played by Chris Evans

Jessica's pov:
I wake on my 27th birthday and my boyfriend Andy Barber assistant district attorney hold me in his arms and we have been together for two years now. And you are probably going to say what is a 27 year old woman dating a 42 year old man like Andy. We met at the local gym and I noticed him checking me out and I was very intrigued by his body and damn I love his sexy ass tattoos but we bumped into each other when we were leaving the gym and we started talking and we exchanged phone numbers and we went on a date two weeks later. So now it is my 27th birthday and I get to spend it with the man that I love it is the weekend and my boyfriend Andy decided to take me to Cabo San Lucas, New Mexico for my birthday. And we have been here for a couple of days now we have been having a lot of sex and Andy has even spoiled me rotten and I love him for it. I started kissing all over Andy face to wake him up and he opens his eyes and says to me "good morning baby and happy birthday Jessica." And he kisses me on my lips. And I say back to him "thank you handsome and I love you for bringing me to Mexico for my birthday." We started kissing and of course things start to get heated but I pull away "Andy if we continue to do this we won't be leaving this hotel room at all." He just smiles at me and I pull away from him and I had to go to the bathroom and take a shower and pee.

Andy's pov:
Me and my beautiful girlfriend Jessica met at the local gym in Newton, Massachusetts and we have been together for two years now. And I decided to surprise my girlfriend with a birthday trip to Cabo San Lucas, New Mexico for her 27th birthday and people thinking that she is my daughter but she isn't she is my girlfriend but they are always confused because of our age difference but we don't care. We have been spending time together in the hotel room have sex, ordered room service or getting into the swimming pool or hot tub that is connected to our hotel room. When Jessica my girlfriend woke up this morning I pretended that I was still sleeping but I was awake for a while now and just watched her sleep and she is so fucking hot and beautiful when she is sleeping. She kisses me on the face and I told her happy birthday and we started to kiss and have a hot make out session but when she told me that we need to stop or we would never leave the hotel room and she was right. Because I have a lot of things plan for her birthday like swimming with the dolphins, going shopping and eating at one of her favorite restaurants here.