Same Girl (Wyatt x Ransom Drysdale x Y/N)

This is an imagine of Wyatt (James Maslow character) who is dating the same girl the reader Y/F/N Y/L/N but she is dating Ransom Drysdale (Chris Evans character) but they come to find out that they are dating/ seeing the same girl as well.

Based off on the song Same Girl by Usher ft. R. Kelly (convicted sex offender)

This imagine will be fluff that turns into angst.

Characters in this imagine are:

Wyatt (James Maslow character)Age: 33 years old Job: bouncer at a nightclub Unknowingly dated the same girl aka the reader Y/F/N Y/L/N

Age: 33 years old
Job: bouncer at a nightclub
Unknowingly dated the same girl aka the reader Y/F/N Y/L/N

Wyatt (James Maslow character)Age: 33 years old Job: bouncer at a nightclub Unknowingly dated the same girl aka the reader Y/F/N Y/L/N

The reader Y/F/N Y/L/N
Played by Trish Stratus
Age: you the reader can decide that
Job: waitress at Y/F/R

Ransom Drysdale Age: 38 years old Job: works at Thrombley publishing company Unknowingly that his girlfriend Y/F/N is dating another guy behind his back

Ransom Drysdale
Age: 38 years old
Job: works at Thrombley publishing company
Unknowingly that his girlfriend Y/F/N is dating another guy behind his back

Y/N's Pov:
Hi my name is Y/F/N Y/L/N and I am in the middle of a problem because I am dating two guys at the same time but they don't know that and I have been trying to keep it that way but I am just so confused because of my situation that I am in. But let me tell you how I got in this situation well I work at Y/F/R (a/n Y/F/R means your favorite restaurant). I met this guy named Wyatt one day when he came into my place of work and he saw me and I was his waitress and I got his lunch order and he told me he was in a hurry. So I got his lunch order which was a double cheeseburger with fries and a Dr Pepper on the side. And I told him how much his foods was and he told me to keep the change. He left the restaurant and I thought that was the last time I was going to see him but boy was I wrong. Because the next day he came into my place of work but this time I noticed he had a black eye and he told me he gotten beaten up by somebody who wanted drugs or something from him but he didn't have any on him so they fought. So I showed him that I was concerned about him and the next thing I know he was kissing me yes he kissed me I didn't kiss him. And he pulled away from me and apologized for kiss me but I kiss him back because it felt so right. We exchanged phone numbers and we being together every since that day. But when I heard my mom Y/M/F/N got hurt at home I head to Massachusetts where my mom lives at and that is where I met Ransom Drysdale because my mom works at Thrombley Publishing and she was with Ransom at the time of her getting hurt. So when I got to Massachusetts actually Sudbury to be exact that is when Ransom Drysdale came on to me but I felt bad because I have boyfriend in Wyatt but Ransom Drysdale I swear makes me want to do very naughty things with. So we started seeing each other and that is how I got in this dilemma with me dating two guys at once and I hope that they don't find out about this or I am dead.

Wyatt's pov:
Hi my name is Wyatt and I currently dating this girl named Y/F/N Y/L/N I meet her at her place of work and she was absolutely gorgeous and breathtaking. That day I walked in that restaurant she took my lunch order and I told her I was in a hurry because I had to get work at dance club that I work at. So I decided to go she heard a couple of days later at her place of work and I was wearing sunglasses because I gotten into a fight with a druggie and he put me in my eye giving me a black eye. When Y/F/N saw my eye we locked eyes and the next thing I knew I was kissing her on her lips. Next thing I know she kissed me back and we exchanged phone numbers and we being together every since then next thing I know my girlfriend Y/F/N mom got hurt at her place of work in Massachusetts she had to go and take care of her mom. So I decided to let her go take care of her own mom but next thing I knew texts didn't come from her, no phone calls from her and hell no phone sex from her either I am wondering is she seeing someone else behind back or is my mind playing tricks on me.

Ransom's pov:
Hi my name is Ransom Drysdale and I am dating this sexy girl named Y/F/N Y/L/N . And I work at my grandfathers publishing company called Thrombley Publishing Company we met when she came down from Y/F/S after she heard her mom gotten hurt at her place of work. When she came into Sudbury General Hospital she absolutely took my breath away when she introduces herself to me and I did the same she asked me what happened to her mom when she got hurt at work. And I told her what happened and of course she thanked me for finding her mom when I did. We went to Y/F/C/S and started talking about something and I even got her Y/F/C and we just talked and let me tell you that we just had a lot in common and next thing I know she kissed me and I kissed back but she got a call from the hospital saying that her mom was looking for her. And she gave me her phone number and left to see her mom but what didn't know was that I would be dating her. But what she doesn't know is that I am friends with a guy named Wyatt so I decided to call him to tell him about this girl I am dating.

Now the song Same Girl can play in this part

Phone call between Wyatt and Ransom Drysdale

Wyatt (Bold)
Ransom (Italics)

W: hey ransom what's up

R: hey Wyatt nothing much I am dating this girl

W: no way Ransom I am dating a girl as well
What is her name?

R: Y/F/N Y/L/N why do you ask

W: just asking wait did you say her name is Y/F/L Y/L/N

R: yeah why are you asking

W: dude she is my girlfriend

R: no Wyatt you are lying she is my girlfriend

W: Ransom me and Y/F/N have been dating for awhile now

R: Wyatt me and Y/F/N have been dating for awhile now as well

W: Ransom do you have a picture of Y/F/L on your phone

R: yeah I do hold on one minute

Attached image

W: oh my god that's my girlfriend Y/F/N I can't believe she is dating both of us she is such a hoe

R: yes she is she played both of us what do you think we should do about Y/F/N

W: I know what we should do FaceTime her cheating lying ass

R: Wyatt I am game if you are

R and W: bye let's get her ass

End of phone call

Y/N's phone rings FaceTime incoming Wyatt
Answer or Decline

Y/N's pov:
I am currently in the kitchen cooking me and my mom our Y/F/M when I see incoming FaceTime from my boyfriend Wyatt and I accept it. I say "hey Wyatt, how are you doing today?" He responds back to me pretty good. Next thing I know was a incoming FaceTime call Ransom Drysdale Answer or Decline then I gulped because I realized that my lie was going to be unraveling and I answered the FaceTime call when I saw my boyfriends Wyatt and Ransom Drysdale and I realized that I am so dead now. I said "hey daddy Ransom how are you doing? " I realized that Ransom didn't respond back to me until both Wyatt and Ransom said to me "Y/F\N Y/L/N we know that you are both dating us and you used us for our bodies like are that expendable or what?" I just started crying because I knew that I fucked up. And I admit that I was dating both of them and next thing I know both Wyatt and Ransom tell me "Y/F/N we are over and we are blocking your number from our phone and you are dead to us." Next thing I know the FaceTime ends and I realize that I lost two amazing guys because of my damn stupidity.

Pls vote, comment and follow me if you haven't already done so yet!