Their reaction when you get hurt (Big Time Rush tv series)

This preference is when you get hurt and your boyfriends Big Time Rush tv series their reaction when you get hurt!

James Diamond 💎:
You were at the music studio rehearsing for your upcoming tour and your boyfriend James comes to surprise you and you were wearing very high heels 👠 shoes. And you were working on some new dance steps and you heard a pop in your left ankle and you dropped to the ground. And your boyfriend James and your background dancer comes a running to check on you. And they call the ambulance and the doctor told you that you sprained your left ankle and your boyfriend was crying because you hurt yourself. And you told your boyfriend James that accident do happen all the time and you kiss him on his lips to calm him down.

Logan Mitchell:
You were practicing your runway walk because you are professional model. And your boyfriend Logan was watching you do your thing. And next thing you know your fellow runway model knocked you off of the runway. And you landed on your back and you heard a crack and your boyfriend Logan carried you to his car and he drove you to the hospital and the doctor told you that your back was just bruised and nothing was broken so you just need to ice it. And of course your boyfriend Logan was trying to be calm as a 🥒. Or at least he tries in front of you.

Carlos Garcia:
You were going over a role for Y/F/T/S and your boyfriend Carlos was there with you. And you guys were rehearsing a sex scene when you heard a crack from your nose because your boyfriend Carlos accidentally head butted you and he didn't mean to. And you guys went to the hospital and they told you that your nose 👃 was broken in two places. And of course your boyfriend Carlos apologized profusely for it and you told your boyfriend Carlos that it wasn't his fault and accidents do happen.
Y/F/T/S: your favorite tv show

Kendall Knight:
You are at the local recording studio because you are a music producer. And your boyfriend Kendall and his boy band Big Time Rush were coming in to record some new music. And you were getting the equipment ready for them and you accidentally tripped over the music cables and you landed hard on your ass. And you thought you had broken your ass bone. But your boyfriend come running but he asked if you were ok and you told him yeah but you did have a bruised butt.