Daydreaming of Logan (Logan Mitchell Au imagine #3)

This imagine is a request from @Julzlovdraco4eva !

Logan Mitchell Age: 16 years oldOccupation: student/ singer of Big Time Rush Played by Logan Henderson

Logan Mitchell
Age: 16 years old
Occupation: student/ singer of Big Time Rush
Played by Logan Henderson

Julia Lovfald Age:16 years old Occupation: piano/ keyboard player and student #1 fan of Big Time Rush Played by Madelyn Cline

Julia Lovfald
Age:16 years old
Occupation: piano/ keyboard player and student
#1 fan of Big Time Rush
Played by Madelyn Cline

Will include: James Diamond, Carlos Garcia, Kendall Knight, Miss Collins and Jo Taylor

Julia's traits:
Number one fan of Big Time Rush, loves playing the keyboard/ piano but doesn't believe in herself when it comes to tests

Julia Lovfald is a keyboard/ piano player living at the PalmWoods and she is friends with Logan , Kendall , James and Carlos.

Julia loved hanging with her bestie Jo Taylor and the boys but there is one of them in particular that she fancied and that boy was Logan Mitchell, she loved watching him dance, rap, sing but what she really loved about him was his smartness.

One day in class at the PalmWoods, Julia loved how she got to always sit next to Logan and wanted to be smart like him which made her pay attention in class, after class Miss. Collins told them they would have a math test tomorrow, that scared Julia as she was bad at math but Miss. Collins got Logan to tutor Julia to help her.

While Julia was being tutored by Logan every now and then she couldn't stop looking at Logan and daydreaming until Logan got her attention back and managed to help her. And he asked her why she was so distracted before. And she admitted that she had feelings for him and how she admired his smarts especially when it came to math and she told him she was in love with him. And he told her that he felt the same way about her but if she didn't he understood- but she kissed him to shut him up and they both said I love you's to each other. And they become boyfriend and girlfriend. And they share a kiss.

Math test day at the PalmWoods

The next day at the PalmWoods they are taking their math test Julia has a good luck charm in her boyfriend Logan and they begin taking the test. Afterwards, Miss Collins grades the math test and Julia asked her boyfriend Logan " what do you think your grade was on the math test?" And Logan responded back to her "um Jules I know that I have 100% on this math test and especially as you as my good luck charm and girlfriend." And he kisses Julia on the lips. Logan asked her "so Julia what do you think your grade is on this math test huh?" And Julia responded back "hopefully anything above a F because I don't know what I would do if I don't pass this test. And now that you are my boyfriend you are my tutor so I am for sure going to pass it." They kiss and wait until Miss Collins says " ok guys I have grade the math test so come to my desk if you want to see your grades." So Julia and Logan go see their grades and they were surprised because Julia made a A+ on her math test and so did her boyfriend Logan made a A+ as well on the math test. And Miss Collins turns to Julia and says "keep up the good work on your grades Julia." And Julia tells Miss Collins " I am going to try my hardest especially with my tutor and my now boyfriend Logan by my side I won't ever fail again." If she doing better she'd be partnered with Logan in all of the class assignments as the smart ones always get paired up together make them happier.

" If she doing better she'd be partnered with Logan in all of the class assignments as the smart ones always get paired up together make them happier

Julia's reaction what the teacher says about her and her boyfriend Logan being the smartest people in the class

Logan and Julia celebrated with the guys and ate pizza 🍕 all night with Julia and Logan hugging and kissing every now and then feeling happy about their achievements about making a 100% on their math test.

Pls vote, comment and follow me if you haven't already done so yet!