Mr and Mrs Evans (Chris Evans x Jessica Roberts)

I know that Chris Evans is happily married man now but this imagine is just pretend and I am not hating on him and his now wife Alba at all.

This imagine is straight fluff and happens at New York Comic Con as well.

Jessica's pov:
I am newly married to the one and only Chris Evans for three months now and we got married in secret 🤫 so nobody knows that my husband Chris is married let alone to me. We got married in his hometown of Massachusetts in front of his family and his friends and of course some of my friends were there like Lily, Christina and Giselle just to name a few. Since my late father and my late stepfather couldn't walk me down the aisle my mom did and our wedding was absolutely beautiful. But now me and my husband Chris found out that my mom Patricia has stage four pelvic cancer and she is currently taking chemotherapy and she has started losing her hair and my cousin Nicole shaved her hair.  But I am trying to put on a brave face but my husband Chris knows that I can't do that so at night I cry on him until I fall asleep in his arms. So I wake up today in a hotel in New York City because my husband Chris has been invited to come to New York Comic Con. And today he has sit down interview in front of his fans and he is going to announce that he is married to me but I am worried that his fans won't like me. I am laying in bed talking to my mom on the phone who lives in Florence, SC check on her and see if she ok from her first round of chemo so I said to my mom on the phone "hey mom how are you feeling today?, " I say to her. She responds back to me by saying "I am doing ok Jessica just tired 🥱 but I feel weird without having any hair now." As I talk on the phone with my mom my husband Chris wakes up in the bed and starts kissing me on the shoulder and I start giggling silently because I feel Chris beard tickling my back. So me and my mom talk some more on the phone and she says that she wants to talk to my husband Chris on the phone so I look at my husband Chris and I say to him "husband my mom wants to talk to you for a minute and Chris you are not in trouble ok." He looks at me for a minute and says "ok wifey ." Our dog Dodger is staying with my mom in South Carolina to keep her some company while we are gone. So while my husband Chris is on the phone with my mom I go use the bathroom. I can say that Chris and my mom have a great relationship with each other and vice versa me with Chris mom Lisa as well.

I look at my wedding ring that Chris put on my wedding finger and I am so lucky to be Mrs. Chris Evans and I can't wait to give kids soon. I leave the bathroom and walk in the bedroom of our hotel room and I see my husband Chris off the phone with my mom. He kisses me on my lips and says to me "Good morning Mrs. Evans did you sleep well last night?" I kiss him on his lips and I say to him "yes I did husband thanks for asking. So what did you and my mom talk about while I was in the bathroom." Chris grabs me and makes me sit on his lap says to me  "she was asking me if I was ready for today announced to the world that I am married to her daughter." I blushed when he said that. I said to him " oh really now you did huh? Anything else I should be aware of." Chris shakes his head no so I kiss him on the lips and he told me he ordered room service for us for breakfast and he knows that I don't eat breakfast in the morning but he makes sure that I always eat. We eat our breakfast and talk about our day and it was time for us to get ready for New York City Comic Con.

 We eat our breakfast and talk about our day and it was time for us to get ready for New York City Comic Con