Their reaction when you hurt (Big Time Rush)

This preference is your boyfriends from Big Time Rush react when you get hurt!

James Maslow:
You are your place of work being a professional stylist and you were work with your equipment but what you weren't paying attention one of those big lights falls right on your leg. And you scream out in pain and of course your boyfriend James was there when it happens because you were going to the style him and his boy band Big Time Rush. And your boyfriend comes running and he sees that you can't move. And he calls the ambulance and they came and took you to the hospital and you found out that you broke your right leg so you will be in a cast for 6 to 12 weeks. And of course your boyfriend James was a nervous wreck but he didn't want to show it around you.

Logan Henderson:
You are at school when you trip a break your left arm and your boyfriend Logan gets a phone call from the local hospital saying "is this Logan Henderson?" And of course "he says yes it is." They told your boyfriend that you broke your left arm and he race to the hospital without get a speeding ticket. And he was so upset that you hurt yourself in school.

Kendall Schmidt:
You are doing one of your YouTube videos when you weren't paying attention and you heard a crack and you were grabbing your big toe on your left foot. And your boyfriend Kendall heard you hollering and he cutting off the video you were live on YouTube doing. And he went and put you on the couch and he touched it and you whimpered in pain but he was going to be gentle with your toe. But you didn't break your big toe it was just bruised.

Carlos PenaVega:
You are practicing a dance for your boyfriend Carlos and his boy band Big Time Rush. And you weren't paying any attention and you tripped over a speaker and you heard a crack in your left elbow and you hollered and your boyfriend Carlos comes running to you and he helps you up and he takes you to the hospital and they tell you that you need surgery for your left elbow injury.