His dirty little secret (Lloyd Hansen x Jessica Roberts imagine)

This imagine was titled by cevans1981  she gave me this title.

This imagine is going to be a smut one if you are under the age of 18 years old don't read this

Lloyd's pov:
I have confession to make that I am addicted to killing people and fucking my beautiful girlfriend Jessica Roberts. You were thinking that my dirty secret is that I am a sex addict. I met my girlfriend Jessica when I was on a mission to kill a guy named Court Gently and that is when I saw her and she took my breath away. So i kidnapped her to be my girlfriend and at first she was fighting me and then we fell madly in love with her. My girlfriend Jessica was a wrestler but she got injured in the ring when someone bitch kicked her in the neck and she was paralyzed from that kick. So now she has a clean bill of health to wrestle again but she doesn't want to be a wrestler anymore. So I wake up every single morning and see my girlfriend Jessica and I kiss her on the neck and I realize that she is the best dirty secret in my life but I am afraid that she will get killed because the line of work that I do for a living. "Good morning girlfriend", as I see her open her brown eyes at me. She says to me "Good morning, Lloyd how did you sleep last night." I respond back with " very good and you?" She responds back to me " good as well I am hungry what is for breakfast." I just laugh at her and I get of my bed wearing my boxers from the night before. "What do you want for breakfast babe." She says to me "um the usual." And I go downstairs to the kitchen making breakfast for us.

Lloyd's shirt that I am wearing as Paige / Saraya (Jessica Roberts)

Jessica's pov:
So you are probably wondering what is a former wrestler as myself dating a killer named Lloyd Hansen. I was going through a downward spiral when I was told that I couldn't wrestle again after getting kicked in the neck. So I was walking around London when I heard some arguing and someone noticed me listening or looking at the conversation and I was kidnapped by Lloyd Hansen gloons and I try everything to not talk to him but one day I was desperate for sex and let's just say I had me a room to take a shower and I did just that and decided to wear some lingerie and surprise him with it.

 So I was walking around London when I heard some arguing and someone noticed me listening or looking at the conversation and I was kidnapped by Lloyd Hansen gloons and I try everything to not talk to him but one day I was desperate for sex and le...

My lingerie to surprise him and when I hear him open the bedroom door I don't know but I was getting excited. "Where is Jessica damn it she tried to escape again fuck?" I giggled a little bit and I walked out the the bathroom and said "I didn't try to escape even if I want to but I have been thinking about what you said and I want you." At first Lloyd was shocked at what I said and then he saw me in my lingerie fuck he couldn't say anything. "What is the matter Mr. Hansen cat got your tongue?" Next thing I know he pushed me up against the wall. "Shut up Jessica you look fucking hot and may I kiss you." I shook my head yes and that is when he kissed me and damn he is a fucking an amazing kisser. I take off his shirt and undo his pants and he throws me down on the bed and he removes my bra and rips off my panties and he kisses me all over and he starts sucking on my pussy and fuck I was a moaning mess. We had sex at three rounds of it and damn I cum a lot. So I am laying in my boyfriend Lloyd's bed we have been together for 6 months now and he is an amazing boyfriend to me. Hell he even killed my ex boyfriend Austin because he was nothing but a jealous creep of a boyfriend. So I was so busy in my daydream that I didn't notice that my boyfriend Lloyd came with our breakfast which is Sausage, eggs (scrambled of course), bacon and waffles for me. And my boyfriend Lloyd only eats avocado toast and drink his coffee black. And he always gets me orange juice (without pulp) to drink so we talked about our day and I tell him about the memory I had the first time we had sex and next thing I know our breakfast was throw on the floor and we made passionate love.

Yes I know this was a short imagine

So pls vote, comment and follow me if you haven't already done so!