Addicted to Jake (Jake Wyler Imagine #1)

This imagine is for me aka Rusherevansfan1996.

This imagine is going to be a smut.

Song playing during this imagine is called Addicted by Saving Abel.

I will be using WWE superstar Carmella as me.

Now on with the imagine:

Jake's pov:
Who would have thought that me the popular football player would be dating the sexiest girl in the world none other that Jessica Roberts. She is totally different from my ex girlfriend Priscilla who cheated on me with my so called friend and she is way way better than Janey Briggs but I fell in love with her because of a bet to make her prom queen boy was I a idiot. So on with how I met my beautiful and hot girlfriend Jessica so one day I in my bedroom flipped through the channels and something with her on it stop me dead in my damn tracks and it was her. She was on this reality show called Total Divas for the WWE. So I stop and watched it and fuck she took my breath away. She was in a swimming pool with who I assume was her friends. She was talking her ex boyfriend that was abusive to her. And I was clinching my fist because I wanted to find her ex and beat the fuck out of him. So I found out what her social media account was and sent her a dm. And she responded back immediately and said "who is this because I never responded to fans but you are really hot." She says to me. I was shocked that she said this to me. So we talked on social media especially on DMs and we decided to go on a date for the first time. And boy our first date was so fuck amazing because we kissed on our first date.

 And boy our first date was so fuck amazing because we kissed on our first date

Jessica's dress for her first date with Jake.

Jessica's Pov:
I am a WWE superstar Jessica Roberts aka Carmella and I am dating the sexiest man in the world and his name is Jake Wyler. And I know what you guys are going to say Jessica why him. And that is none of your damn business because he treats me like a queen he told me about what happened to him in high school when he messaged me on DMs and he told me that he saw on Total Divas and he thought I was the sexiest woman on the show. So when we on our first date we went to an Italian restaurant and we were there for almost two hours and we got kicked out of the restaurant. But me and Jake have been together for three months now. And I think it is the night to go all the way with my boyfriend Jake but I am afraid that he is going to say no.

Time skip to smut

My outfit for my 1st time to have sex with my boyfriend Jake

Jake's pov:
So I am on my home from football practice with the New England Patriots and yes after I graduated high school I went to college and became a college football player and star. So I was half way home when I get a text message from Jessica saying that she has a surprise for me when I get home. And I was thinking to myself that it wasn't my birthday or Valentine's Day. And I know that my girlfriend Jessica's birthday is next Sunday maybe she wants to celebrate it early. So I parked my car that I got with my New England Patriots money and closed the garage door and headed into the house and I heard music Addicted by Saving Abel playing in the master bedroom. So I went upstairs and I saw Jessica wearing my tank top and my mouth dropped. I cleared my throat "damn babe you must want something from me." Jessica giggles and says to me "of course I do boyfriend I want to go all the way with you tonight but first you need to take a shower you stink." I does as my girlfriend Jessica says so I shower and my girlfriend Jessica must be taken off my tank top and probably laying on our bed in her bra and underwear. I walk out of our master bathroom and I was only wearing a towel and I see my girlfriend Jessica in her bra and underwear. And I say "fuck Jessica what are you doing to me because you look so sexy in your bra and underwear." Jessica says to me " I want you to fuck the shit out of me." And she rips off my towel and we kiss each other and I rip off my girlfriend Jessica's bra and underwear and fucked all night long and Saving Abel song Addicted was right on because I love her going down on me between the sheets.

I know this was a short smut imagine but I hope you love it.

Pls vote, comment and follow me if you haven't already done so!