Deja Vu

Deja Vu - Kid vs Kat

Topic: Angst + Drama

Inspiration: Deja Vu From Olivia Rodrigo

The Story:

Phoebe Del Oro, a young girl of eleven, found herself strolling along the sandy shores of the beach, her head bowed low in a mixture of sadness and anger. The cause of her distress was none other than her crush, the dashing Cooper Davies Burtonburger, who had recently entered into a relationship with another girl named Fiona Munson. As Phoebe aimlessly wandered, her delicate sandals gently brushed against the countless grains of sand that adorned the picturesque landscape.

As she gazed out at the horizon, the sun began its descent, casting a warm, golden glow upon the residents of Bootsville who had gathered on the beach. The air was filled with the joyful sounds of laughter and merriment as families and friends engaged in various activities. Some were engrossed in the art of constructing grand sandcastles, their hands meticulously shaping each tower and turret. Others busied themselves with the search for seashells, their eyes scanning the shoreline for the most exquisite treasures of the sea. Meanwhile, couples indulged in intimate conversations, their voices mingling with the clinking of glasses as they savored refreshing cocktails. And amidst it all, teenagers rode the waves on their surfboards, skillfully navigating the ocean's swells.

Phoebe, a member of a wealthy family, felt her anger intensify as she caught sight of her crush, Cooper Davies Burtonburger, and his new girlfriend, Fiona Munson. They sat together on bamboo seats, sharing a moment of sweetness as they indulged in strawberry ice cream. Each of them held a spoon, delicately savoring the delectable treat from their parfait cups. Overwhelmed by a surge of jealousy, Phoebe hastily retreated to her own secluded spot, where she sought solace from the tumultuous emotions that consumed her.

...

🎶 Car rides to Malibu

Strawberry ice cream

One spoon for two

And trading jackets

Laughing 'bout how small it looks on you 🎶

Phoebe strolled leisurely through the elegant restaurant nestled along the picturesque beach, where the tantalizing aroma of delectable seafood wafted through the air. The establishment was renowned for its impeccable service and mouthwatering culinary creations. As Phoebe gracefully settled into her seat, she eagerly anticipated the arrival of a waiter to attend to her desires. However, her attention was swiftly diverted when she caught sight of Coop Burtonburger and Fiona Munson, engrossed in a captivating conversation, their eyes sparkling with delight. The table before them was adorned with an array of exquisite sushi, each piece a work of art. The ambiance was further enhanced by the melodic tunes of Glee, playing softly on the television beneath them. Phoebe's heart swelled with a mixture of admiration and envy as she observed the undeniable chemistry between the two, their flirtatious banter filling the air.

🎶 (Ha-ha-ha-ha, ha-ha-ha-ha, ha-ha-ha-ha)

Watching reruns of Glee

Being annoying

Singing in harmony

I bet she's bragging

To all her friends, saying you're so unique, hmm 🎶

Then...

Phoebe found herself standing in front of Coop Burtonburger and Fiona Munson, both of whom wore expressions that clearly conveyed their complete indifference. Their faces were devoid of any emotion, as if they couldn't care less about the situation at hand.