Never Play Only by Nicki Minaj around Dennis

Millie Burtonburger was waking up from her peaceful slumber after she completed her Greenie Girls Scout last night, spending all day working on streets, picking up trash, helping the elderly with their groceries or old technology from their time, and wash cars, just to earn money. I don't know what she will do about it, she just wanted to impress her dad or something by doing something that she didn't want to, chores and cleaning... Annoying her so badly. She wanted to be like her brother, Coop Burtonburger... Instead of being a goody-goody bear... She wants to be herself but she had to do this.

When she woke up, she decided to play a harmless prank on Dennis... Playing his least favorite song near his ear... She got up and saw Dennis waiting for Coop Burtonburger, Don't Panic At The Disco. They say. She left her room and pulled out her phone, showing her iPhone that her father brought her... She headed downstairs and played the song in full volume, she left the house and started dancing while Dennis dropped shock. He hated the song.

He wanted to go crazy.

"MILLIE BURTONBURGER!" Dennis said in annoyance "WHAT THE FREAK GIRL!?" Millie Burtonburger continued to play the song until Dennis Lawrence Chan reached his limit and said "TURN IT OFF!!!"

Author's Note: Have you noticed AO3/Archive Of Our Own has been acting weird? Like it's been giving us errors, I mainly got Error 403... I looked it up and I think I should do something about it. IDK what to do. I'll mainly make short memes but if you have any requests, leave it in the comments.