All About Us

All About Us - Kid vs Kat

AU: Wanted AU

Context for the AU: In this alternate universe, the town of Bootsville has grown weary of the persistent chaos caused by Coop Burtonburger, who habitually blames his feline companion, Kat. Consequently, the town has taken the decision to create a Wanted Poster for Coop Burtonburger and his closest confidant, Dennis Lawrence Chan. In a surprising turn of events, Kat has also joined forces with the town's initiative. Burt Burtonburger, Coop's father, and Millie Burtonburger, his younger sister, have already disavowed Coop Burtonburger. Similarly, Dennis Lawrence Chan's parents have expelled him from their household. Presently, Coop Burtonburger and Dennis Lawrence Chan reside in an undisclosed location, intending to flee Bootsville and relocate elsewhere.

Spanish: En este universo alternativo, la ciudad de Bootsville se ha cansado del caos persistente causado por Coop Burtonburger, quien habitualmente culpa a su compañera felina, Kat. En consecuencia, la ciudad ha tomado la decisión de crear un cartel de búsqueda para Coop Burtonburger y su confidente más cercano, Dennis Lawrence Chan. En un sorprendente giro de los acontecimientos, Kat también unió fuerzas con la iniciativa de la ciudad. Burt Burtonburger, el padre de Coop, y Millie Burtonburger, su hermana menor, ya han desautorizado a Coop Burtonburger. De manera similar, los padres de Dennis Lawrence Chan lo expulsaron de su hogar. Actualmente, Coop Burtonburger y Dennis Lawrence Chan residen en un lugar no revelado y tienen la intención de huir de Bootsville y reubicarse en otro lugar.

Ships: Platonic Coop x Dennis

📰 The Story 📰:

Two boys, aged 11, namely Cooper Davies Burtonburger and Dennis Lawrence Chan, were attired in unidentifiable clothing, resembling those typically worn during criminal activities. Specifically, Coop Burtonburger and Dennis Chan were sporting black shoes, black pants, black sweatshirts, and black masks to conceal their identities. It was midnight when the two were observed sprinting on the streets, en route to a store that had already ceased operations.

Coop inquired of Dennis, "What course of action do you propose?" Dennis produced a glass cutter. "That?" Coop queried in a hushed tone. "Indeed," Dennis replied skeptically. "What of it? We cannot afford to go hungry, so let us break in and abscond with what we require." Dennis whispered as he cut the glass of the store window and kicked the severed portion onto the ground, causing a shattering sound. "What now?" Coop whispered. "We are-"

"Silence," Dennis admonished Coop. "Let us proceed." The two entered the store and promptly pilfered some confectionery. Upon completing their scheme, they fled the store and made their way to their undisclosed hideout in Bootsville.

"May I inquire as to our next course of action?" Coop inquired of Dennis. Dennis gazed at Coop and commenced to vocalize.

Dennis: 🎶 They say

They don't trust

You, me, we, us

So we'll fall if we must

'Cause it's you, me

And it's all about, it's all about 🎶

Dennis seized Coop's hands and firmly bound them together with his own.

Coop & Dennis: 🎶 It's all about us, all about us

It's all about, all about us, all about us

There's a thing that they can't touch

'Cause you know (ah-ah)

It's all about us, all about us

It's all about, all about us, all about us

We'll run away if we must

'Cause you know (ah-ah) 🎶

Coop: 🎶It's all about us (it's all about us)

It's all about us (it's all about us)

In you, I can trust (it's all about us)

It's all about us 🎶

Coop's eyes were moist with tears that trickled down his cheeks and onto the ground of the alleyway. Just as he was about to break down in sobs, Dennis intervened by placing a reassuring hand on his shoulder and proceeded to speak.

Dennis: 🎶 If they hurt you

They hurt me too

So we'll rise up

Won't stop

And it's all about, it's all about 🎶

Coop & Dennis: 🎶 It's all about us, all about us

It's all about, all about us, all about us

There's a thing that they can't touch

'Cause you know (ah-ah)

It's all about us, all about us

It's all about, all about us, all about us

We'll run away if we must

'Cause you know (ah-ah) 🎶

Coop: 🎶 It's all about us (it's all about us)

It's all about us (it's all about us)

In you, I can trust (it's all about us)

It's all about us 🎶

"Cease all movement!" Coop and Dennis turned to see a law enforcement officer, identified as Officer Hufferman. Despite their fear, Coop Burtonburger and Dennis Chan remained composed.

"We have located you, juvenile delinquents," Officer Hufferman declared, aiming his firearm at Dennis's forehead. Coop was taken aback by the revelation that their clandestine hideout had been compromised. He was equally stunned to see Dennis in the crosshairs of Officer Hufferman's weapon.

"Please desist!" Coop exclaimed. "We have not committed any wrongdoing!"

"My only knowledge is that we have collaborated to incarcerate you both in Bootsville's Juvenile Detention Facility," Officer Hufferman stated, preparing his firearm.

Dennis: 🎶 They don't know, they can't see

Who we are, fear is the enemy

Hold on tight, hold on to me

'Cause tonight 🎶

Subsequently, Officer Hufferman discharged his firearm, however, it failed to make contact with Dennis. Regrettably, the bullet struck Coop's cranium on the side.

"COOP!!!" exclaimed Dennis in astonishment. He immediately crouched down beside Coop and cradled him in his arms.

Dennis: 🎶 It's all about us

It's all about, all about us

There's a thing that they can't touch

'Cause you know (ah-ah)

It's all about us, all about us

It's all about, all about us, all about us

There's a thing that they can't touch

'Cause you know (ah-ah)

It's all about us, all about us

It's all about, all about us, all about us

We'll run away if we must

'Cause you know (ah-ah)

It's all about us (it's all about us)

In you, I can trust (it's all about us)

It's all about us

It's all about us 🎶

Officer Hufferman discharged his firearm at the rear of Dennis's cranium, resulting in their fatal hemorrhaging and subsequent demise.