Cherry On Top 🍧🍒🌸

Cherry On Top 🍧🍒🌸 - Kid vs Kat

Ship: Fiona x Dennis

Topic: Romance + Fluff

AU: Married AU

⚠️ LGBTQIA REFERENCES, LEAVE IF YOU'RE AGAINST IT⚠️

The Story:

Fiona Munson and Dennis Lawrence Chan, a married couple, live in the suburbs. The two have been married for two years, and Fiona is six months pregnant with their first child; the gender has not been confirmed yet. Fiona is a 27-year-old woman, while Dennis is a 28-year-old man. Dennis works at a company that recycles materials such as clothes, water bottles, and other reusable items to help the environment. Fiona is a full-time wife, taking care of the house and performing traditional duties expected from a wife. They moved to the suburbs to start a new life, but still maintain close relationships with their friends and family members. Fiona and Dennis had a small, intimate wedding, inviting only their closest friends and relatives.

One day, Fiona Munson and Dennis Lawrence Chan were on their way to the Bootsville's Ice Cream Parlor. It was a typical Friday morning, and since Dennis didn't have work today, he figured that he and Fiona could go out on a date while they waited for the arrival of their baby, who was still inside Fiona's belly. The two were driving in their red Jeep when they noticed the Bootsville's Ice Cream Parlor; the two got excited that they had found the perfect parking spot for their Jeep. They parked next to a white van and got off their Jeep. Fiona touched her belly, making sure that her baby was okay. Dennis closed the door of his Jeep and locked it with his keys. Fiona closed the door and headed over to Dennis.

"Honey," Fiona said to Dennis, her husband. Dennis looked at Fiona. "Yes?" he asked, confused. "What ice cream do you want?" she asked. "I'll have a birthday cake ice cream, but I'm not sure about the baby." Dennis smiled and said, "Since you're pregnant, how about we get one scoop of birthday cake ice cream, and that will be it." Fiona smiled and said to Dennis, "Sure." The two kissed and headed inside to the Bootsville's Ice Cream Parlor.

Fiona Munson and Dennis Lawrence Chan headed inside to see the front desk where employees could take orders from customers and comply with those orders by giving them their ice cream. They were next in line, so they approached the counter.

Hello," the front desk said. "Welcome to the Bootsville's Ice Cream Parlor, what can I get for you two?" the front desk asked nicely to Fiona Munson and Dennis Lawrence Chan. The front desk noticed that Fiona was pregnant. "You're pregnant?" the front desk asked. "I apologize for asking, I barely see anybody pregnant coming in here to the Bootsville's Ice Cream Parlor." Fiona and Dennis giggled. Then Fiona said, "It's okay." Fiona continued, "I'll be getting a birthday cake ice cream." Dennis looked at the front desk employee and said, "I'll be getting a sugar-free chocolate ice cream, please." The front desk employee smiled and said, "Of course, I love the sugar-free chocolate ice cream; I'm on a sugar-free diet, so I usually cut off sugar for a while, but I'll have your orders coming up." Fiona and Dennis smiled as they waited on the stools.

Fiona looked at Dennis. "Honey?" she asked. Dennis raised an eyebrow. "What is it?" he asked. Fiona nodded. "I'm just wondering about Cooper, you know... your childhood best friend?" Dennis nodded. "Yes? What about him?" Fiona looked embarrassed and said, "He told me something." Dennis was confused. "What is it?" he asked. Fiona looked away and said, "One day, I was visiting Cooper because he lives alone, he welcomed me and told me something that he didn't want me to tell." Dennis was wanting to know what Cooper said to Fiona. "What did he tell you?" he asked. Fiona looked down and said, "He feels like he's a woman. He told me that he will keep it secret but he never told me what he wants me to call him. He just told me to still use the he/him pronouns and still call him Cooper Burtonburger." Dennis was surprised, of course, Dennis had friends who felt that they're the opposite gender. Dennis didn't have a clue about why would Cooper think he's a female. He probably believed that Cooper... would be trans. Dennis didn't understand since he never really thought about the LGBTQIA community a lot, due to his family's beliefs.

Fiona Munson checked her phone, looking for any recent messages from Cooper. She found one message from him and opened it. The message read.

*Fiona, call me Charlotte from today*

"Oh my goodness!" Fiona exclaimed as she showed Dennis the message. Dennis was also surprised. "He... wants to be called Charlotte?" Dennis asked. Fiona nodded. "Wow," Dennis said. "That's understandable. I'm fine with trans people; I don't care." Fiona smiled and said, "That's the spirit." The two kissed and waited for their ice cream to arrive.

The front desk employee called out, "Fiona Munson and Dennis Chan!" The two headed over to get their ice cream and returned to the stools to sit down. "Cherry On Top?" Fiona asked Dennis, and he nodded in agreement. They shared a kiss and enjoyed their ice cream together.