Fight For Me

Fight For Me - Kid vs Kat

Inspiration: The Music Freaks (RosyClozy)

AU: The End

Context: Coop Burtonburger made the decision to inform his sole paternal figure, Burt Burtonburger, and his younger sibling, Millie Burtonburger, regarding all recent occurrences following Fiona's mishap and Dennis's vanishing.

📰 The Story 📰:

Thirteen-year-old Cooper Davies Burtonburger, commonly known as Coop Burtonburger, was returning from Bootsville's Junior High when he encountered his arch nemesis, Kat, who had caused him great distress at the tender age of ten. Coop's life had taken a turn for the worse following the tragic demise of his friend Fiona in a car accident, and the sudden disappearance of his childhood best friend, Dennis Lawrence Chan. It was reported that Dennis's father, Henry, had forbidden him from associating with Coop after a confrontation with Kat, leading to Dennis's permanent departure.

Upon arriving at his residence, Coop Burtonburger proceeded to his room, disregarding the presence of his adversary, Mr. Kat. He locked the door, feeling agitated and vexed that his day had been devoid of the usual happiness and joy that he had grown accustomed to, and instead, was characterized by the opposite.

"Cooper Davies Burtonburger!" Burt exclaimed from the living room, to which Coop paid no heed as he lay down on his solitary bunk bed, staring at the ceiling. Despite his father's attempts to engage him, Coop remained lost in thought about the tragic death of his girlfriend, Fiona Munson, and the mysterious disappearance of his best friend, Dennis Lawrence Chan. The circumstances surrounding Fiona's death and Dennis's disappearance remained unknown, leaving Coop feeling helpless and despondent.

As Coop attempted to rest, his father banged on the door, demanding his attention. "Cooper Davies Burtonburger!" Burt bellowed in anger. Coop, irritated, opened the door to find his father holding his report card, with his younger sister, Millie Burtonburger, by his side. "What do you want?" Coop snapped, "I don't have time for any nonsense right now."

Burt, concerned about Coop's academic performance, reminded him of the importance of his education, especially in light of the recent tragedies that had befallen their family. He urged Coop to refrain from blaming others for his misfortunes and to treat everyone in Bootsville with respect and kindness.

Coop, however, was not receptive to his father's advice and lashed out in anger, cursing and shouting. In a fit of rage, he even struck his sister, whom he saw as a reminder of their mother's untimely death. Burt, who had worked tirelessly to provide for his family since his wife's passing, was deeply disappointed in Coop's behavior and responded by slapping him back.

Coop was not willing to tolerate the situation today and opted to take appropriate measures.

Coop: 🎶 Fight for me that's all I ask you do

Don't erase me

Silence is a thoughtless way to let go

Then to face me

I wasn't always the bad guy

In the stories you were told

What are your friends all saying

Hanging on my watch

My thoughts are over run

To think that you have left me

To think that we are done

I'll go and you'll never see me

Fight for me 🎶

Coop hastily departed from his bedroom, with tears streaming down his face, and subsequently exited the premises. "Sport!" exclaimed Burt in astonishment, while attempting to pursue his son, albeit unsuccessfully as Coop had outpaced him. Burt then discerned Coop's voice emanating from afar.

Coop: 🎶 Fight for Me!🎶

Burt's vigor to pursue his son waned as he was abruptly reminded of their cherished recollections. These included Coop's initial arrival into the world, his inaugural birthday celebration, his elation at the arrival of his younger sibling, Millie Burtonburger, the somber occasion of Coop's mother's funeral, Coop's lamentation following his mother's passing, and numerous other reminiscences.

Coop: 🎶 Fight for Me!🎶

Burt recollected his son's utterances when he was in need of assistance.

Coop: 🎶 Would You Fight For Me?🎶

In the presence of Millie Burtonburger, who stood with tears streaming down her cheeks, reminiscing about the cherished moments shared with Fiona prior to her demise and Dennis's unexplained absence, Millie began to weep uncontrollably.

Millie: 🎶 Fight for me that’s all you ask me to do

Can’t erase you

Silence got the best of me, I let go

Cannot face you

You weren’t always the bad guy

Stories getting old

A book I had to close

I can’t read you anymore

Just strangers with some memories

Is all we have to be

'Cause I don’t have no Armour left

To fight for your existence 🎶

Coop: 🎶 Fight For Me!🎶

Millie Burtonburger was compelled to take action to assist her brother, rather than remaining idle. She promptly departed from the residence to locate her father, who appeared fatigued and anxious due to his son's departure without adequate provisions or equipment for survival.

Millie: 🎶 Would you, would you fight for me? 🎶

...

Millie: 🎶 Love is no more. 🎶