Coop x Fem Reader (Rewrite)

Hello, I'm back again and I'm going to rewrite this old request from someone who requested me this months ago. I just want to rewrite this because either I was bored or I just feel like doing this.

Enjoy :)

Fem Reader's POV:

I was sitting on the couch of my living room, with a bottle of Pepsi and a bag of Takis on my hang as I was watching some TV, I was enjoying the funny show called Sailor Moon on the television and enjoying the animation. I heard the door open with my ears, I saw my sister Fiona Munson walking inside the living room with a boy, he had autumn chestnut hair, blue eyes, a red shirt with a single orange stripe on his shirt, blue jeans, and he wore a black leather jacket. The moment I looked at him, I was surprised to see that boy for the first time and then, Fiona looked at me as she said "Hey (Y/N)." Fiona said to me, she walked over to me with the boy and said "What are you doing?"

"I'm just watching some Sailor Moon on the TV." I answered at my sister, who giggled before she looked at the boy next to her, she looked back at me and said to me "(Y/N)," Fiona said, pointing to the boy and introduced him to me "Meet Coop Burtonburger, he's my friend who lives in Bootsville and," She looked at the boy named Coop Burtonburger and said to him "Coop, meet my sister (Y/N)." Coop looked at me with a hint of confused but soon a smile and said "Hello (Y/N)," he said to me "My name is Cooper Davies Burtonburger but call me Coop Burtonburger, it's so nice to meet you here on a beautiful day."

I just blushed a little bit, he looked so adorable and cute for my prospective and I said "Yeah... it's nice to meet you here too." Fiona looked at Coop and said "I'll be in my room if you need me." She began to walk away from the living room, leaving me alone with Coop Burtonburger, I couldn't help but stare at him while he walked to the couch, sat next to me and said "How are you (Y/N)?" Coop asked me, his smile was so bright that I blushed even more and answered "I'm okay, just watching some Sailor Moon on the television, wanna watch it with me?" Coop began thinking, he quickly responded to me and said "Anime is not really my type but sure, I guess I can watch some Sailor Moon with you." We both looked at the television, watching Sailor Moon as I was eating my Takis, Coop was also enjoying the show and said "Sailor Moon is pretty cool."

I looked at him, smiling and blushing at him while he was enjoying the show, I took a sip of my soda and gulped it, loving the taste. I couldn't believe that I'm already having feelings for him, already and we just met today. His black leather jacket was the coolest thing he would wear today, his sleeves of the jacket were pulled up, making me think that it was someone else's jacket, I looked at him and asked "Do you have any siblings?" Coop looked at me, surprised to him to hear that I was asking about his siblings, he smiled and answered "I have a little sister named Millie Burtonburger, she's nine years old and she's kinda annoying."

"Annoying?" I asked, looking confused and asked again "What do you mean, annoying?" He looked a little irritated and answered my question "She's spoiled, annoying, and arrogant because my dad have spoiled her a lot since she was born, I kinda grew jealous of her and would often fight with her. I don't really like her belittling me a lot and my dad is just... Okay with it. He's a great dad since my mom was gone but he's busy with working at the House of Swap to support us to clothed us, put food on our plate and provide us anything that we ask for."

I looked at Coop with sympathy, I couldn't believe that he was going through some challenges in his life, without a mother, his sister being spoiled and even his dad almost not caring about anything. "Can I tell you something?" Coop asked me, looking away with embarrassment, he looked back at me and I nodded before he started explaining "So... A year ago, I was playing catch with my dad and sister outside of our house, I was a delinquent back then and wouldn't let my little sister have the ball. I made a bad throw, a slow one and she grabbed it, threw it so hard that it went through the bushes. I had to get it because of my dad suggesting me to do so. So I did and when I grabbed it, I looked to see a alien cat hissing at me, I screamed and ran away, I forget to pick up the ball and when I told my dad about what I saw... Millie, my little sister went through the bushes and it turned out that she picked up the cat and begged dad to keep it. He didn't have a choice when Millie made a big commotion with her screaming, I had to deal with the cat for a year, he shredded my homework, embarrassed me in front of Bootsville and I always get grounded by my dad for what he did. I don't think that you will understand, I'm sorry if I embarrassed you or something."